Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTell-A-Friend 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTell-A-Friend 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uYTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformerTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 168,991 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOut 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformer 5 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned. 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
My BIRTHDAY!!! Alert the News… Call the Media… 12/31/2010 At the end of 2009, I desperately wanted 2010 to come, citing that it had to be a better year than before however, it didn’t seem much different. Everything I hoped … Continue reading
One thing is for sure, it’s hard to handle the schedules of everyone that you want to be in one place, all at one time. This year, I opted for a party but the plans folded when the venue began … Continue reading
I started talking about the Iraqi Dinar last week, and encouraged you to check the information out yourself. Now, we are finding the Wallstreet Journal and other national sources communicating information about the Iraqi Dinar’s revaluation. For business investors who … Continue reading
Running him away I have found you. You have been running from me, he says. Running from our love affair that transcends broken-ness and incomplete thoughts… in our relationship there is a cadence… a desire for more… a… hang on … Continue reading
This is a spoken word piece that I wrote, and performed at church a few years back. People LOVE this poem, as do I so I thought I would share. Men who have their own doctrine… (What do I … Continue reading
After much political controversy over Bush and Obama, and the many presidential elections that stood before, I was inspired to write a poem about how to choose who to vote for. We get so caught up in agendas that sometimes … Continue reading
How do I feel during a massage? Many people ask this question because they have an assumed answer in their mind. For men, they immediately assume that massage therapists must be aroused by rubbing someone down with oils and creams. … Continue reading
Last night I attended a family dinner for my mother’s birthday. As I mention in the book, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love there is this toxic ongoing relationship with my family. I made a choice this … Continue reading
Following yesterday’s posts, something powerful has happened. Not only has the new government been formed but after nine months of deliberation they were sworn in yesterday. Here, I am reposting an article from the Wall Street Journal, with the link … Continue reading
One of the topics among thousands of business investors in anticipation of ending the recession with a big financial change is, will the Iraqi Dinar be re-valued or in some opinions re-denominated? I have been following this investment for … Continue reading
Have you ever met a man who said that every woman that he dates is crazy? Whenever I here that I think, “He’s ego trippin.” He wants me to know that his sex is the bomb, and drives women wild. … Continue reading
Have you heard the new Ford Commercial on the radio? If so, you may have heard of Melissa Best aka Princess of Controversy. I first met her during my employment with Bus Boys and Poets on 14th and Vst. NW … Continue reading
I come from the Temptations, Babyface, R. Kelly era. I don’t know what kind of new age non-sense has happened since I’ve been off the scene but this selfishness is unacceptable. Since when are quickies the new sex game? Foreplay … Continue reading
Monarch by definition means supreme ruler; exceptionally powerful person: somebody, especially a king or queen, who rules a state or territory, usually for life and by hereditary right Tonight I have the exclusive pleasure of attending the Monarch Magazine fashion … Continue reading
Sometimes when we receive a bill in the mail, we see charges that we do not understand. Often times, if the charge is alarming enough in frequency or total amount, we will call the company with the discrepancy. What happens … Continue reading
We as young people are quick to proclaim our independence from our parents, and even the demands or responsibilities of our family name. In today’s society we are so disconnected from the idea that we must represent our families well. … Continue reading
Today I had the most interesting question for the Owner of TanFit Unlimited, Inc where I partner, offering massage therapy. I asked her, “Do black people go to tanning salons?” I have owned and operated a business in Prince George’s … Continue reading
For women it is typical to write a list to be clear about what you want in a partner or relationship, but have we been doing this all wrong? I have a list of 29 character traits, habits, and personality … Continue reading