- #Easter All Wrapped Up. My husband learned how to give me #Spa #Treatment #Expectglory #Ressurrection… instagram.com/p/nBWrvbN1qS/Tell-A-Friend 3 hours ago
- #Ressurrection is teaching her husband how to give HER a full body Spa Treatment. She has mixed her… instagram.com/p/nBJxnlN1o0/Tell-A-Friend 5 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- #Easter All Wrapped Up. My husband learned how to give me #Spa #Treatment #Expectglory #Ressurrection… instagram.com/p/nBWrvbN1qS/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 hours ago
- #Ressurrection is teaching her husband how to give HER a full body Spa Treatment. She has mixed her… instagram.com/p/nBJxnlN1o0/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
- RT @Mayntre: (1/2) In honor of CSA awareness. Check out these books on CSA from @Mayntre @zheyrhumbee @AJourneyToLove https://t.co/cFWe4GE…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 22 hours ago
- RT @ElderBertrina: Homeless Volunteer Training under the direction of @AJourneyToLove & @GlorySoldiers with Team Now Faith #ExpectGloryTweet us @AJourneyToLove 22 hours ago
- RT @MomsNCharge: @ElderBertrina @AJourneyToLove @GlorySoldiers Such a powerful training! Great to meet you Bertrina 😉 #expectgloryTweet us @AJourneyToLove 22 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 282,118 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- A Man's Gift Makes Room For Him, Brings Him Before Great Men, and then what?
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- The Problem with Preaching Predators In Leadership: Chuck Adair at Skillman Church in Midland Dallas Texas
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- #Easter All Wrapped Up. My husband learned how to give me #Spa #Treatment #Expectglory #Ressurrection… instagram.com/p/nBWrvbN1qS/ 3 hours ago
- #Ressurrection is teaching her husband how to give HER a full body Spa Treatment. She has mixed her… instagram.com/p/nBJxnlN1o0/ 5 hours ago
- RT @Mayntre: (1/2) In honor of CSA awareness. Check out these books on CSA from @Mayntre @zheyrhumbee @AJourneyToLove https://t.co/cFWe4GE… 22 hours ago
- RT @ElderBertrina: Homeless Volunteer Training under the direction of @AJourneyToLove & @GlorySoldiers with Team Now Faith #ExpectGlory 22 hours ago
- RT @MomsNCharge: @ElderBertrina @AJourneyToLove @GlorySoldiers Such a powerful training! Great to meet you Bertrina 😉 #expectglory 22 hours ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Leave TED WILLIAMS ALONE! I say let him Heal before reuniting him with his family! The Confrontation with Ted Williams on Dr. Phil
Ted Williams…the confrontation (Dr. Phil) VERY INTERESTING! Look at where Ted Williams was living! In a tent, by a freeway. People who suffer from addiction, and stand on a corner with a sign are there for a reason. I think … Continue reading
I am not surprised by this situation at all. I am excited that Oprah has embraced this family secret and was able to share it with us on her terms. My mother told me that I have 28 sisters and … Continue reading
A few year’s back, I saw someone that I knew who attended church with me on a lunch date with someone else who was not his wife. She didn’t even look like his wife, they were like night and day. … Continue reading
Here are the last two on the list of 11 Questions about SEX that you should ask… Enjoy! 10. Do you have a disease? – To some degree many of you did not see this coming as the last question … Continue reading
Today I want to talk about sex. Sex, Sex, Sex, that three-letter word that still makes people who have it cringe. It is a very sensitive conversation for many people. As Christian people who are single we often are scrutinized … Continue reading
We won the championships while I was there and the girl I saw tonight was the star player. I remember now, me with my trash- talkin’- self told her she wasn’t a better player than me. A coach agreed! We … Continue reading
Their was a parent in their click who yelled at me when I got up to support my nephew telling me to “Girl, sit downl” She was indeed mistaken. Well, u know I turned around because I wanted to know … Continue reading
It is 3 something in the morning. I am still full of adrenaline after attending my nephews basketball game tonight at Washington-Lee High School! After the game, we drove to Wakefield to watch the Varsity game. I went to one … Continue reading
Christmas Eve with my Sister? Learning to love someone who does not love you is probably the greatest challenge that we have in this life. In the bible it says that everything hangs on love. I live by the reality … Continue reading
4) Time- I admit it, I’m spoiled. In my relationships I’m used to my man going to hang out with his boys only to miss me at some point and come home (to me). I am used to being the … Continue reading
3) Identifying your Quadrant- Every relationship should have a discussion based on reading the book, “The Cashflow Quadrant” by Robert Kiyosaki. The book is not only about how much money you want to make, or how simple you want to … Continue reading
Here is part three of Whip my Hair! What did he twist his hair with you ask? Nature’s Blessing. It is a unique smell that I had never smelled before, and to this day if a client, or a man … Continue reading
We have learned that love is not the single requirement for two people who are choosing each other for matrimony. For many men, and women sex ranks high on the list because, well, let’s face it, do you want to … Continue reading