- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- NevTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlifeTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- RT @Oprah_World: Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matt…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 244,701 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/ 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpace 1 day ago
- Nev 1 day ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlife 2 days ago
- RT @Oprah_World: Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matt… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Teach them how to critically think and to make a choice about who they want to be connected to instead of them just falling in where they feel they can be somewhat accepted. Be your friends parent always. In addition, … Continue reading
The other day, I was having a discussion about friend choices with my teenage daughter, age 14. She was sharing some things about various friendships that gave her legitimate concern. I have heard only two extremes on the issue. Parents … Continue reading
Here’s that last of the series for Marketing Tips…Enjoy! DO NOT- get a flash website. Not on the home page, or any page. It’s annoying and takes too much time.You want an online service that pops. One that tells people … Continue reading
Marketing Tips Part Three- Website Content: What message are you sending? There are four different types of websites. They can be custom built or as many boutique business owners with little capital rely on, templates that offer a professional look … Continue reading
It has been said that your Marketing plan is the most important part of your business plan. We have heard the loosely spoken quote that “Marketing is 95% of your business”. There are definitely specific forms of marketing and sales … Continue reading
Once a week, people all over the world sit down for a family meeting. As seen on television, this is where families get to share their feelings, confess their sins and find solutions to problems. Unlike television however, is the … Continue reading
Tonight I was talking to my friend who I had not had a chance to talk to in a long while. This was the first time that we spent time together just her and I. We were supposed to do … Continue reading
What a fantastic opportunity to make a healthy meal tonight. We got in around 7p, which is an early night for us right now. We chatted and now it was time to chew. I was inspired by a dish I … Continue reading
For years, Ressurretion has provided one on one, and small group business consulting for free. Initially as she describes it as a gift, it was normal to talk about business and the intracacies of daily operations. However, Ressurrection is now harnassing that … Continue reading
I actually wanted to go start laying hands on people. I saw two people that I began to pray for under my breath because I honestly did not think their friends should take them home. I thought that it would … Continue reading
I grew up in Arlington, Virginia, but I never went to church there. I have always attended church in Washington DC. My birthday is December 31 and for the life of me, I could not understand the reason why I … Continue reading
It was a chilling night. Hypothermia cold so it felt. The temperature was 43 degrees in my car. Back in 1999 when I aspired to be a full time poet, before people told me I would never make money doing … Continue reading
This morning, as I was driving I heard Big Tigger quote a famous actor, Morgan Freeman who said that he did not feel that we should have Black History Month because it promotes seperatism, and racism. Big Tigger asked Callers, … Continue reading
How to create your own income IF you can’t find the JOB you WANT in 2011: MY BUSINESS MAKEOVER TAKEOVERS! Part Two
Let’s Continue…shall we (it’s getting really good) I maintained that I needed to go and take care of my friend. She was so concerned that I knew that she was in business for 19 years but the truth is, her … Continue reading