- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tell-A-Friend 4 hours ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W…Tell-A-Friend 4 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejoshTweet us @AJourneyToLove 18 hours ago
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -ResTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPostTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 269,881 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio… 4 hours ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W… 4 hours ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejosh 18 hours ago
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -Res 1 day ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPost 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
For many of you who have followed this blog, and are familiar with my story, you understand that I have endured some hardships in business that put me in a place of being homeless. As a result of this situation, … Continue reading
Introduction of Workshop In lieu of having a quick in and out book signing, we feel impressed to talk about emotional abuse at Ressurrection’s very first book signing. This will not be the standard, and the event is not long … Continue reading
Yesterday, I attended Dinner with the Pastor at Kingdom Life Empowerment Temple. Kingdom Life Empowerment Temple is at 6203 Baltimore Ave, Riverdale Maryland. It is next to the Wachovia (on the same side) and at the nearest intersection of East-West … Continue reading
Last week I wrote a blog entitled Family Separation: Insanity or Sound Mind I have to first admit that that particular day was emotionally a little difficult. There seemed to be a lot of circumstances going on around me, hence the mention of so … Continue reading
On April 23, 2011- I am having the very first book signing for Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love The book will be released to the world April 24th Ressurrection Sunday. If you want to be the … Continue reading
Kingdom Life Empowerment Temple, located at 6203 Baltimore Ave, Riverdale Maryland 20737 is having a Dinner with the Pastor. This is a fantastic opportunity to hang out with comedians. These people love God but I’m telling you, the Joy of … Continue reading
So come to the pond, or the river of your imagination, or the harbor of your longing, and put your lips to the world. — Mary Oliver Today I want to encourage you to put your lips on the world … Continue reading
I am not saying that all women are judgmental, but I will jump out on a limb and say, all women think too much at one point or another. We are fabulous multi-taskers, and we will assume if we are … Continue reading
Greetings: I hesistate to make the below information a “new page” on this website because, quite frankly, I have the skills to do business plan writing, and I enjoy it but I believe that I may not have time to do … Continue reading
Dear Subscribers: I have ran into people on the streets, in the synagogues, at various events who have shared with me that they are reading my blogs and have “subscribed” to my blog. I wanted to reach out to let … Continue reading
As I approach the final stages of book approval, I have been asked by many about my publisher. I am holding a How to write a self-published book workshop on May 14th and How to market your book. It is … Continue reading