- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co…Tell-A-Friend 2 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW…Tell-A-Friend 5 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
- RT @andersoncooper: Fascinating how #Mandela as a young man was able to see how the white regime used ethnic divisions between blacks to di…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
- RT @nbcwashington: "Today his spirit is soaring through the heavens. He is now forever free." ~ Muhammad Ali on Mandela. More reaction: htt…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
- RT @AlfredEdmondJr: Fighting to get @RutgersU to divest f/apartheid South African major cause for me as a black student leader at RU in 198…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 243,695 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Why are we losing the Christmas Holiday spirit?
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW… 5 hours ago
- RT @andersoncooper: Fascinating how #Mandela as a young man was able to see how the white regime used ethnic divisions between blacks to di… 5 hours ago
- RT @nbcwashington: "Today his spirit is soaring through the heavens. He is now forever free." ~ Muhammad Ali on Mandela. More reaction: htt… 5 hours ago
- RT @AlfredEdmondJr: Fighting to get @RutgersU to divest f/apartheid South African major cause for me as a black student leader at RU in 198… 5 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
“Rule as a servant. Serve as a king.” – Pastor Tony Brazelton
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them”-Dr. Maya Angelou This quote appears far too often in my life in fact I think because it is something I base my morals and beliefs off of. It is my challenger. … Continue reading
In the last blog, The Battle of the Browns: Domestic Violence in the Media, I was responding emotionally to all of the people who seem to want to behead Bobby Brown and Chris Brown. I am not sure which one … Continue reading
Feeling alone I’m sure everyone has experienced it. It’s nothing that anyone likes and at this current moment I’m feeling a bit alone but in a way I’m kind of glad because I feel one with myself. This is the … Continue reading
“Love Will Find A Way” – Whitney Houston Right now, in the media fueled by Whitney Houston’s death there are repeated interviews of her which depict her life on drugs and in a domestically violent marriage to R&B Super Star … Continue reading
Thin Mints for Baby Jesus.. Good Day Beautiful! Nothing makes my heart sing like Chocolate and Jesus. Happy Ash Wednesday. Please Enjoy this recipe. Best of Blessings, Ressurrection SUBSCRIBE —-> http://www.ressurrection.wordpress.com
He fills me up, he gives me love, more love than I’ve ever seen. The lyrics in this song speak to every fiber of my being, and Whitney Houston sounds like heavy invading earth. I love you sweetheart. Thank you … Continue reading
We live in a world where people have different passions, and associate their priorities by causes that is personally meaningful to them. Often people who get involved in breast cancer walks are survivors, or family members who have lost their … Continue reading
May is National Foster Care Month. My blog is dedicated to Love, Life and Relationships: Overcoming Emotional and Child Sexual Abuse. In honor of the thirty four percent of foster children that experience child sexual abuse, and those who experience … Continue reading
WISDOM FROM THE PSALMS. This blog is so appropriate. In it is a prayer about using our Gifts. I thought it to go perfectly with my “My Gifts Make Room For Me” blog. I hope you enjoy! Peace, Ressurrection SUBSCRIBE … Continue reading
As a speaker on the subject of Teen Dating Relationships: Violence and Emotional Wellness, I thought that it was important to celebrate Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month with a blog post. So, I went digging for a spark of some … Continue reading
What are you doing the rest of your life? North and South, and East and West of your life? I have only one request of your life, that you spend it all with me. All the seasons and times of … Continue reading
Win $500. Guess What? I’m giving away $500 in cash/visa prepaid credit card. If you want to learn more, please feel free to click on the link above. Make today Extraordinary! Ressurrection Graves Please SUBSCRIBE —->
An Ode to Pimped Poetry My Not-So Love Poem I don’t want to write this poem. I do NOT want to write this free verse poem about love. I could be the master of tantalizing your ear drums with soft … Continue reading
This song is dedicated to my sweetheart. This love is amazing and I love you more each and every day. This is the song that kept coming to me as we first began dating and it is indeed so amazing … Continue reading
I love Jennifer Hudson‘s voice and thought it was more than appropriate that she be chosen. If anyone has “The Voice” that could be comparably powerful and elegant in this generation, I believe it is Jennifer Hudson. It was simple, … Continue reading