- RT @patriciasinglet: Survivors World w/ Tremayne Moore, 'Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid' 04/23 by Butterfly Dreams Abuse … http://t.co/RgWbvMeN…Tell-A-Friend 8 hours ago
- Here's a refresher for you! Get down to #business usatoday.com/story/money/co…Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @patriciasinglet: Survivors World w/ Tremayne Moore, 'Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid' 04/23 by Butterfly Dreams Abuse … http://t.co/RgWbvMeN…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- Here's a refresher for you! Get down to #business usatoday.com/story/money/co…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- #Easter All Wrapped Up. My husband learned how to give me #Spa #Treatment #Expectglory #Ressurrection… instagram.com/p/nBWrvbN1qS/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- #Ressurrection is teaching her husband how to give HER a full body Spa Treatment. She has mixed her… instagram.com/p/nBJxnlN1o0/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- RT @Mayntre: (1/2) In honor of CSA awareness. Check out these books on CSA from @Mayntre @zheyrhumbee @AJourneyToLove https://t.co/cFWe4GE…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 283,176 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Tara Y. Lewis of the Sisterhood Reality Show Assaults Viewer with Scriptures via Twitter
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @patriciasinglet: Survivors World w/ Tremayne Moore, 'Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid' 04/23 by Butterfly Dreams Abuse … http://t.co/RgWbvMeN… 8 hours ago
- Here's a refresher for you! Get down to #business usatoday.com/story/money/co… 1 day ago
- #Easter All Wrapped Up. My husband learned how to give me #Spa #Treatment #Expectglory #Ressurrection… instagram.com/p/nBWrvbN1qS/ 3 days ago
- #Ressurrection is teaching her husband how to give HER a full body Spa Treatment. She has mixed her… instagram.com/p/nBJxnlN1o0/ 3 days ago
- RT @Mayntre: (1/2) In honor of CSA awareness. Check out these books on CSA from @Mayntre @zheyrhumbee @AJourneyToLove https://t.co/cFWe4GE… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Months ago, when I heard about Penn State, I was alarmed and ready to fire. I wanted the world to know about Jerry Sandusky, especially after his interviews because he reeked sexual predator to everyone in the free world. In … Continue reading
Greetings, My name is Ressurrection Graves. You may have read my blog for a while in passing or have taken the plunge to join my blog family. You can join us right now by adding your email address on the … Continue reading
I woke up this morning with this feeling that I was trying to pinpoint. I could not figure out if it was fear or frustration, if I was being spoiled and unreasonable, or legitimately concerned about the intrusion of my … Continue reading
To be or not to be Christian is a conversation that has been drowned by flaming Christians who do not reason, and Non-Christians who do not care about your God and quickly move on to the next project like … Continue reading
I needed this today. I appreciate this Christian perspective about G.O.D. I first saw this in a church service and it is one of the best spoken word deliveries that I have ever heard. Please enjoy, and by all means, … Continue reading
Eight Grade Student Publicly Embarrassed In Assembly and Excommunicated from School due to Pregnancy
An eighth grade student in Wingate, New Mexico was kicked out of school, and after re-entering were made a mockery of via public announcement of her pregnancy. The Bureau of Indian Affairs have received phone calls from press, and based … Continue reading
Sometimes you can hear a song for years and it sound magnificent as if the God of Heaven came down and wrote it for himself. There are some songs that in its simplicity arrests the very resistance that you possess … Continue reading
“His palms are sweaty; knees weak arms are heavy. There’s vomit on his shirt already; mom’s spaghetti. – Emineum” Have you ever lost yourself in a moment? Have you ever taken a risk so serious that others around you think … Continue reading
There is a blog coming about singleness, dating for purpose, engagement and marriage. Have you wondered what the process is? Enjoy this video and please make sure you subscribe to: www.ressurrection.wordpress.com so that you do not miss this important piece. P.S. I … Continue reading
This poem, from a male perspective is absolutely fantastic. This is a video, worth rushing to your computer, preparing to pause for hand claps, and quieting any noise around you. Enjoy! “I became allergic to showing any form of compassion.” … Continue reading
Lil’ Mama is a hip hop female artist from Brooklyn/Harlem New York. Her first album was released when her mother was dying of cancer. She came out strong with that album and took a break in order to accept lucrative … Continue reading