- Fire Chief suspended. christiannews.net/2014/11/26/atl…Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
- RT @MrFabianReid: "Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age." -- Jeanne Moreau"Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Fire Chief suspended. christiannews.net/2014/11/26/atl…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @MrFabianReid: "Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age." -- Jeanne Moreau"Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @kanikkij: @AJourneyToLove I would think they would just be "happy" for selling out 100 rooms. It's not like the "gave" anything.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- RT @justingeorge: Traffic from downtown to I-83 at a standstill because of protesters. #ferguson #BaltimoreTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- RT @goodnews: These peaceful responses to the Ferguson decision show the U.S. at its best huff.to/1xYMVdgTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 349,899 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Psychological and Physical Sibling Abuse: My Open Letter to My Big Brother
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- My Letter to My Mother - Overcoming Emotional Abuse
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- The Disciple of Dr. Alfred Kinsey: Hugh Hefner and the PlayBoy Brand Produces Child Pornography
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Fire Chief suspended. christiannews.net/2014/11/26/atl… 1 day ago
- RT @MrFabianReid: "Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age." -- Jeanne Moreau" 1 day ago
- RT @kanikkij: @AJourneyToLove I would think they would just be "happy" for selling out 100 rooms. It's not like the "gave" anything. 2 days ago
- RT @justingeorge: Traffic from downtown to I-83 at a standstill because of protesters. #ferguson #Baltimore 3 days ago
- RT @goodnews: These peaceful responses to the Ferguson decision show the U.S. at its best huff.to/1xYMVdg 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
This is a powerful inside look behind the song that gospel recording artist, Kevin Levar’s song “A Heart That Forgives” While this lesson is definitely from a Christian perspective, their is so much here that can be shared without religious … Continue reading
Catherine Marie Elder Portillo: Healing Hawaii from Child Sexual Abuse, Bestiality, and Spiritual Abuse
Catherine Marie Elder (Portillo), a successful real estate agent for more than twenty years, who lives in Hawaii with her husband recalls her own child sexual abuse in honor of Child Sexual Abuse Awareness, Prevention and Healing Month here, on … Continue reading
Earlier this month my nephew died at age 24. I still haven’t written about that experience, as it is challenging to process given my staggered family relationships. Being at the funeral and re-pass were just as traumatizing as my loss. … Continue reading
Disclaimer Notice: Breaking this Code of Silence. I have chosen to re-blog this because Sherline touched me. She has shared in my comments that she has been inspired by this website and my work. Yesterday, she brought tears to my … Continue reading
I thought you would enjoy this video of Destiny’s Child. There rendition of Survivor here is sexy and fierce. This is Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month and honestly if you are still overcoming abuse, you don’t always feel sexy. We … Continue reading
“I didn’t tell people because I was told to keep it a secret. I was a very good secret keeper. I was a teenager the first time it ever came out, but I didn’t tell the complete story until a … Continue reading
The part of this poem that gave me flash backs was, “Won’t someone come looking for me?” I remember wondering why no one fought for me. I wondered why things around me were permitted, why my innocence were not protected. … Continue reading
Jason Kidd, of Gadsden Alabama contacted my office because he googled ‘child abuse’ in a search for attorneys or legislation that would support his efforts to seek justice for his daughter Melanie, and found our petition to Make Child Sexual … Continue reading
“You can never change your past. You can however, change your relationship to it.” – Victoria Pendragon “In 1988 I became grievously ill with a disease, Scleroderma, that began, slowly and relentlessly turning my body into scar tissue from the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Life of a Sinner:
Mondays are always be least favorite day of the week. I am scheduled to be busy from 7am-7:30pm with one two hour gap of break before noon (I’m skipping a class today). However I there is one…
This entire dialogue and photo was so powerful that I had to post it here. So far, it has been shared 317,965 times on Facebook and was linked back to Cory Jones. This is an extremely thought-provoking piece. Do Enjoy. … Continue reading
Originally posted on bnewvision:
I am an Adult Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse. I was sexually abused between the ages of 3 – 12, by several different people. I created this Blog to give you a glimpse into my Healing Journey. The…
International Marijuana Appreciation Day- I mean we have every other awareness and appreciation day spanning the entire twelve month calendar. For many, the idea of smoking weed, an illegal substance is absolutely preposterous. There are 190 million Cannibus users. Four-twenty is a number that may, or … Continue reading
Victoria Pendragon’s story will be shared tomorrow. I thought that this was a powerful illustration. A woman who shared her story of abuse by her father. She was able to overcome being forced into sex trafficking by him. SUBSCRIBE ——> … Continue reading
“Sometimes we have Earthquakes in our lives, and even though we survive the Earthquakes we still have to survive the Aftershock.” – Jan Williams My brothers raped and impregnated me, Jan said. Our first conversation was filled with a snippet … Continue reading
PLEASE SIGN MY PETITION TO MAKE CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE GROOMING A FELONY! You may click here to sign the petition. It reads: Why This Is Important Child Grooming should be a Felony charge, accompanied with any charge of child sexual … Continue reading
As a child Ginny Scales-Medeiros would show up to school in tattered clothing from her trailer park residence. She grew up dirt poor and bathed once per week. Her mother made her clothes and she was often targeted by school … Continue reading
Many people who encounter Child Sexual Abuse who help to make up the $124 Billion health care cost of psychological and physical illnesses associated with it, will never get this much press. I am looking forward to you supporting Trayvon, … Continue reading
An explanation of the RAPE piece is below in the Out of Bondage Video. Please Enjoy and Share! Ressurrection is the author of Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love You can subscribe to her blog at: http://www.ressurrection.wordpress.com … Continue reading