- Morning in the A. instagram.com/p/wwOgkMt1n6/Tell-A-Friend 2 days ago
- It's been real! Thanks ATL! I have a feeling I will be back soon. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wwObRTt1nw/Tell-A-Friend 2 days ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- Silence is Violence: End Child Sexual Abuse
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Morning in the A. instagram.com/p/wwOgkMt1n6/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- It's been real! Thanks ATL! I have a feeling I will be back soon. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wwObRTt1nw/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- Ready. #TeamRes http://t.co/Xu08V9uDyQTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- Midnight Madness... #RadioInterview instagram.com/p/wsiQZrt1uA/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- Midnight Interview 89.3FM Tune In if you are in Atlanta, GA. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wsekKIN1p1/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 354,105 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- 21 Ways Rich People Think Differently
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Morning in the A. instagram.com/p/wwOgkMt1n6/ 2 days ago
- It's been real! Thanks ATL! I have a feeling I will be back soon. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wwObRTt1nw/ 2 days ago
- Ready. #TeamRes http://t.co/Xu08V9uDyQ 3 days ago
- Midnight Madness... #RadioInterview instagram.com/p/wsiQZrt1uA/ 3 days ago
- Midnight Interview 89.3FM Tune In if you are in Atlanta, GA. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wsekKIN1p1/ 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Originally posted on theGrio:
Willow Smith recently posted a startling photo of herself wearing a tongue ring, via her Instagram account. The 11-year-old’s latest stunt has left many of her fans wondering if the “Whip My Hair” singer has gone…
Jerry Sandusky: Guilty Of 45 Counts Of Sexual Abuse and What We Can Do To Prevent This From Happening In Our Own Lives
Jerry Sandusky is found guilty of 45 for the original 52, down to 48 counts for the sexual abuses and assaults of ten boys who were in his mile high charity. He was acquitted of three of the charges. Tipped … Continue reading
Originally posted on Creating Healthy Relationships Blog:
The question. Last week I had a phone interview with a feature writer for a magazine. She wanted material for an article on platonic relationships with opposite sex, (opposite gender) adults. The interviewer…
HOMOSEXUALITY: Some Facts And Observations News articles, TV commentaries and research studies about “hotbutton” issues surrounding homosexuality almost always stir up personal prejudices and strong opinions. The thinking person, however, will want to have facts, not just opinions. To obtain…
As we approach Father’s Day, it seems that the tyranny from women has begun early this year. I have been a single mother (parent) for sixteen years and to be quite honest, I am not a fan of my daughter’s … Continue reading
One of the hardest things that you could commit to doing is hearing God’s voice more than anyone else. Sometimes what seems illogical is actual something very powerful. In learning and growing I realize that the spirit of control is … Continue reading