Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTell-A-Friend 2 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTell-A-Friend 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uYTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformerTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 168,664 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Make Love Again: A Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY 2 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOut 3 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformer 4 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned. 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Here is the list of all of the Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling: To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable sharing who you really are … Continue reading
Dale Lee McFarland, Mega-Pastor Used Spiritual Counseling to Prey on the Weak was Sued for $6.6 Million
NOTE: This article was originally published in the Courthouse News Service. Someone came on my THE BIBLE AND CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE blog and wrote a comment pinpointing a pastor in Surprise Arizona as a Sexual Predator. I approved the comment, … Continue reading
To Create a Vision The bible says that without vision the people perish. It also says that you should write your vision and make it plain. When business owners get a vision of how they want to provide a service, … Continue reading
To Break Generational Curses I know I have spoken on this briefly in other reasons for attending family counseling however generational curses leave a strong hold that often, people live their whole lives in denial. And, when they are not … Continue reading
To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are I am the only one in my family with dreadlocks. My daughter and I were ridiculed by my mother initially. Her thoughts haven’t changed though people love them, and stop us in … Continue reading
To Get Questions Answered I mentioned earlier that genealogy is important. It is a shame to have to go to extended family members, and ask about your parents’ upbringing. It is uncomfortable to do so when your aunt or uncle … Continue reading
What a fantastic way to start Thanksgiving! I just got home an hour ago (9:00am) from a nine-hour drive from Detroit to my home in the Washington DC Area. My husband is long gone, fast asleep. But I am so … Continue reading
I am writing a book that will expose why child sexual abuse grooming is NOT a felony, and how child sexual abuse has been legal among government who endorse satanism and occultism using children for sexual sacrifice. You May Also … Continue reading
To Learn The Heart Of Your Siblings This can apply to any family member that attends counseling with you. You may not agree with your siblings news or life choices but perhaps hearing why they have made certain choices can … Continue reading
To Forgive Others Forgiving someone else is not for them, it is for you. The same rule applies. When someone has betrayed your trust or acted out of line with your expectations it can make you angry, feel hurt and … Continue reading
In the previous post I introduce all ten reasons that we will cover. Here they are again for your information. To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable … Continue reading
Ten Reasons To Attend Family Counseling I must admit that it was a story that I wrote about Victoria Pendragon which motivated me to initiate family counseling one last time. She and her siblings attended a weekend retreat with a … Continue reading
Team Healthy Detroit Invites DC Area Expert Ressurrection Graves to speak on Emotional Wellness in a Down Economy When someone suffers from financial affliction, the mindset of poverty can be an automatic or gradual response to a downward spiral. Not … Continue reading
drgravesshow.mp3 In this radio interview, I mention a few blogs that you may want to refer to. You will find those blogs below. THE BIBLE AND CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE WHY CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE GROOMING SHOULD BECOME A FELONY SPIRITUAL ABUSE … Continue reading
This blog was originally published: May 4, 2012 before I knew that there was a #Forward campaign for Barack Obama. This is just a reminder of this year, what it represents and how we can go strong to end the … Continue reading
Not all teens get an opportunity to go on a college tour, especially one that is not school sponsored. The Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) of Delta Signma Theta Sorority, Inc. in association with the Prince George’s County Delta … Continue reading
GRATEFUL by Alicea Davis This message is for all of the whites. Who’s always had the desire to love and unite. You were the ones who had our backs and did not prejudge us because we were black. You are … Continue reading
The Characteristics of A Leader Leaders are readers they take history and recreate it, they get lost in powerful stories and become one. Leaders never dwell on their title because they possess their position so well that others make up … Continue reading