- RT @seams16: #WW #WriterWednesday @JuiceNovel @JennyBurnley1 @KhyiahAngel @russell_perry @dswalkerauthor @CrystalMarcos @AJourneyToLove @Br…Tell-A-Friend 14 hours ago
- Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction. - @OprahTell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Silence is Violence: End Child Sexual Abuse
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @seams16: #WW #WriterWednesday @JuiceNovel @JennyBurnley1 @KhyiahAngel @russell_perry @dswalkerauthor @CrystalMarcos @AJourneyToLove @Br…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction. - @OprahTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Help make it happen for Former Homeless Veteran goes Homeless for Charity on @indiegogo igg.me/p/854237/twtrTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: Appeals court strikes down Virginia's gay marriage ban huff.to/1zmP8NuTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- RT @Forbes: Career advancement is as much about who you know as what you know: onforb.es/1r8oEKMTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 314,383 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @seams16: #WW #WriterWednesday @JuiceNovel @JennyBurnley1 @KhyiahAngel @russell_perry @dswalkerauthor @CrystalMarcos @AJourneyToLove @Br… 14 hours ago
- Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction. - @Oprah 1 day ago
- Help make it happen for Former Homeless Veteran goes Homeless for Charity on @indiegogo igg.me/p/854237/twtr 3 days ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: Appeals court strikes down Virginia's gay marriage ban huff.to/1zmP8Nu 3 days ago
- RT @Forbes: Career advancement is as much about who you know as what you know: onforb.es/1r8oEKM 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Here is the list of all of the Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling: To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable sharing who you really are … Continue reading
Dale Lee McFarland, Mega-Pastor Used Spiritual Counseling to Prey on the Weak was Sued for $6.6 Million
NOTE: This article was originally published in the Courthouse News Service. Someone came on my THE BIBLE AND CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE blog and wrote a comment pinpointing a pastor in Surprise Arizona as a Sexual Predator. I approved the comment, … Continue reading
To Create a Vision The bible says that without vision the people perish. It also says that you should write your vision and make it plain. When business owners get a vision of how they want to provide a service, … Continue reading
To Break Generational Curses I know I have spoken on this briefly in other reasons for attending family counseling however generational curses leave a strong hold that often, people live their whole lives in denial. And, when they are not … Continue reading
To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are I am the only one in my family with dreadlocks. My daughter and I were ridiculed by my mother initially. Her thoughts haven’t changed though people love them, and stop us in … Continue reading
To Get Questions Answered I mentioned earlier that genealogy is important. It is a shame to have to go to extended family members, and ask about your parents’ upbringing. It is uncomfortable to do so when your aunt or uncle … Continue reading
What a fantastic way to start Thanksgiving! I just got home an hour ago (9:00am) from a nine-hour drive from Detroit to my home in the Washington DC Area. My husband is long gone, fast asleep. But I am so … Continue reading
I am writing a book that will expose why child sexual abuse grooming is NOT a felony, and how child sexual abuse has been legal among government who endorse satanism and occultism using children for sexual sacrifice. You May Also … Continue reading
To Learn The Heart Of Your Siblings This can apply to any family member that attends counseling with you. You may not agree with your siblings news or life choices but perhaps hearing why they have made certain choices can … Continue reading
To Forgive Others Forgiving someone else is not for them, it is for you. The same rule applies. When someone has betrayed your trust or acted out of line with your expectations it can make you angry, feel hurt and … Continue reading
In the previous post I introduce all ten reasons that we will cover. Here they are again for your information. To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable … Continue reading
Ten Reasons To Attend Family Counseling I must admit that it was a story that I wrote about Victoria Pendragon which motivated me to initiate family counseling one last time. She and her siblings attended a weekend retreat with a … Continue reading
Team Healthy Detroit Invites DC Area Expert Ressurrection Graves to speak on Emotional Wellness in a Down Economy When someone suffers from financial affliction, the mindset of poverty can be an automatic or gradual response to a downward spiral. Not … Continue reading
drgravesshow.mp3 In this radio interview, I mention a few blogs that you may want to refer to. You will find those blogs below. THE BIBLE AND CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE WHY CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE GROOMING SHOULD BECOME A FELONY SPIRITUAL ABUSE … Continue reading
This blog was originally published: May 4, 2012 before I knew that there was a #Forward campaign for Barack Obama. This is just a reminder of this year, what it represents and how we can go strong to end the … Continue reading
Not all teens get an opportunity to go on a college tour, especially one that is not school sponsored. The Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) of Delta Signma Theta Sorority, Inc. in association with the Prince George’s County Delta … Continue reading
GRATEFUL by Alicea Davis This message is for all of the whites. Who’s always had the desire to love and unite. You were the ones who had our backs and did not prejudge us because we were black. You are … Continue reading
The Characteristics of A Leader Leaders are readers they take history and recreate it, they get lost in powerful stories and become one. Leaders never dwell on their title because they possess their position so well that others make up … Continue reading