Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGodTell-A-Friend 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m…Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGodTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @seanfeucht: Woke up with the undeniable conviction that God is orchestrating a convergence of epic proportions on the East Coast of Ame…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @eguitar09: #atd2013 is underway and let me tell you we are getting some great worship in right now!!!! @ Hylton… instagram.com/p/ZrD7soKxB6/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Maryland, Virginia and DC if you are NOT at #ATD2013 you must get there. He is there!Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 171,629 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGod 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m… 1 day ago
- RT @seanfeucht: Woke up with the undeniable conviction that God is orchestrating a convergence of epic proportions on the East Coast of Ame… 1 day ago
- RT @eguitar09: #atd2013 is underway and let me tell you we are getting some great worship in right now!!!! @ Hylton… instagram.com/p/ZrD7soKxB6/ 1 day ago
- Maryland, Virginia and DC if you are NOT at #ATD2013 you must get there. He is there! 1 day ago
Category Archives: Christian Living
Dr. Benjamin Carson: Same-Sex Marriage and the correlation between Homosexuality, Pedophilia, and Bestiality
As a professional, Dr. Carson understands that he is the Director of Neurosurgery alongside pedophile professionals who are seeking to through academia justify and re-categorize pedophilia so that it is seen with the same tolerance and acceptance as homosexuality. This … Continue reading
Joel Osteen was the victim of an internet hoax. I see how easily people can be swayed. A 12-year-member of his church even called for him to be prayed for assuming that the rumor was true writing this: “We’ll pray … Continue reading
[MEDIA RELEASE] Heal Me With Words™ Photo Exhibit during National Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month 2013
Ressurrection Graves wrote a memoir and released it in honor of National Child Abuse Month April 2011. After penning Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, her mother reading it called Ressurrection in astonishment. There conversation lead to … Continue reading
I think people have a misconception that when you get married, you have arrived. In fact, I think we believe that about everything. We don’t see life as a constant but as a destination. So, we want to get out … Continue reading
13 For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to … Continue reading
[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
The church itself is a place where people have determined based on culture and personal revelation the heart of God. We know this because there are different sects and beliefs about paths to salvation. In every faith or religion there are … Continue reading
Today was easy. It was easier than I expected. I was not as hungry, so I consumed less smoothies. I remembered to drink water. What made today especially interesting about my 60-day juicing challenge was that my family and I … Continue reading
After writing Day One yesterday evening, I saw a post on Facebook that described the atmosphere of an all night prayer that I wanted to attend as Supernatural. I was two hours late but we made it, and the ingredients … Continue reading
Tara Y. Lewis, cast member for the Sisterhood, a television show which appeared on TLC January 1, and already has rumors of its cancellation was BLOCKED yesterday by child sexual abuse expert, Ressurrection Graves for scripture bullying and character assassination … Continue reading
When I think of a pastor’s life, I think of a fasted life. We are not ordinary people, and do not have ordinary problems. I have already accepted the call on my life. I have done so years ago, but … Continue reading
Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child had this to say about her moderate battle with depression: “We’re taught, ‘Just go to church and pray about it. The Lord is going to heal you.’ Well, in the meantime, I believe God-gifted people, … Continue reading
A few years ago, around the time that I went homeless, I felt that the church (not the pastors) were not compassionate or helpful in my time of crisis. Most people do not understand homelessness until they have become homeless. … Continue reading
This year I can say overall I’ve learned the value and influence music has on me and how it influences others. I’ve realized how to have a discerning spirit towards certain lyrics and artist , tapping into the deeper … Continue reading
This Is Why I Came is a new poem that I wrote as an introduction piece when I go out and speak. This is in its draft form in that I am reciting it in this video, and not performing … Continue reading
Dale Lee McFarland, Mega-Pastor Used Spiritual Counseling to Prey on the Weak was Sued for $6.6 Million
NOTE: This article was originally published in the Courthouse News Service. Someone came on my THE BIBLE AND CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE blog and wrote a comment pinpointing a pastor in Surprise Arizona as a Sexual Predator. I approved the comment, … Continue reading
This blog was originally published: May 4, 2012 before I knew that there was a #Forward campaign for Barack Obama. This is just a reminder of this year, what it represents and how we can go strong to end the … Continue reading
I have to provide some context for the following information. I was on the phone with Pastor Jomo K. Johnson yesterday on a totally unrelated business call. At some point during the call, the subject of his boycott for the … Continue reading