- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground.Tell-A-Friend 7 hours ago
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tell-A-Friend 19 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 7 hours ago
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 19 hours ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 19 hours ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejoshTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -ResTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 270,012 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- My Letter to My Mother - Overcoming Emotional Abuse
- A Man's Gift Makes Room For Him, Brings Him Before Great Men, and then what?
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground. 7 hours ago
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio… 19 hours ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W… 19 hours ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejosh 1 day ago
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -Res 1 day ago
Category Archives: Emotional Abuse
I am desperate to experience the life that I believe is predestined for me. Unlike some of the definitions of “to be desperate” or “desperation”, I do not mean that I am living in despair. I am not depressed or … Continue reading
In the previous post I introduce all ten reasons that we will cover. Here they are again for your information. To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable … Continue reading
In writing my memoir, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, there were a few things that seem to happen repeatedly. One of the things that kept happening was that I would mention a traumatic event that had … Continue reading
Meek Mills is a rapper from the Philadelphia area. A pastor who planted a church in the same area that Meek Mills is from decided to boycott is new song “Amen” citing that the song is sacrilegious. One of the … Continue reading
Love and Hip Hop’s K. Michelle and Domestic Violence: Does Emotional Abuse Excuse A Choice To Attack A Loved One?
I have to first say that as with child sexual abuse, predators have different profiles, and domestic violence comes with this same kind of distinction. In the popular Tyler Perry plays and movies, Madea (one of the main characters played … Continue reading
What Is Spiritual Abuse? Spiritual Abuse is a type of abuse used within a religious context to manipulate an individual or group of people to do what the abuser wishes. In this case, we will show how predators often use … Continue reading
For anyone who has ever been silenced, it is always difficult once you have found your voice, to be quiet again. When you are being attacked by the ferociousness of someone else’s internal ills, there is a part of you who … Continue reading
We have started family counseling. All of my siblings are invited and only one showed yesterday. I think God has an elaborate plan that he is not totally sharing with us. It is kind-of-like how we as parents withhold information … Continue reading
I keep my dick in my pants, them hoes take it from me. – a rap lyric from Lil’ Wayne’s documentary. “Shocking Revelation” was the title that media take out used to reveal that Lil’ Wayne was a victim of … Continue reading
Marko Hamlin was raised in Arlington, Virginia. The son of an alcoholic mother, he was placed into foster care around five years old. His mother had visitation and he remembers being returned to his mother in fourth grade. Marko … Continue reading
In the last blog, The Battle of the Browns: Domestic Violence in the Media, I was responding emotionally to all of the people who seem to want to behead Bobby Brown and Chris Brown. I am not sure which one … Continue reading
“Love Will Find A Way” – Whitney Houston Right now, in the media fueled by Whitney Houston’s death there are repeated interviews of her which depict her life on drugs and in a domestically violent marriage to R&B Super Star … Continue reading
May is National Foster Care Month. My blog is dedicated to Love, Life and Relationships: Overcoming Emotional and Child Sexual Abuse. In honor of the thirty four percent of foster children that experience child sexual abuse, and those who experience … Continue reading
Win $500. Guess What? I’m giving away $500 in cash/visa prepaid credit card. If you want to learn more, please feel free to click on the link above. Make today Extraordinary! Ressurrection Graves Please SUBSCRIBE —->