- RT @postlocal: Supreme Court puts Va. same-sex marriage ruling on hold wapo.st/1w9LmZqTell-A-Friend 22 hours ago
- RT @fox5newsdc: #BREAKING: WASHINGTON (AP) -- Supreme Court puts hold on same-sex marriages in Virginia.Tell-A-Friend 22 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
- Silence is Violence: End Child Sexual Abuse
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @postlocal: Supreme Court puts Va. same-sex marriage ruling on hold wapo.st/1w9LmZqTweet us @AJourneyToLove 22 hours ago
- RT @fox5newsdc: #BREAKING: WASHINGTON (AP) -- Supreme Court puts hold on same-sex marriages in Virginia.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 22 hours ago
- This episode of Yankee candle was awesome. #Parenting #Healing #Relationships m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuZ7n8…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- Brilliant! @TED_TALKS ted.com/talks/jamila_l…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- Are you connected to @ajourneytolove on Twitter? Please link up now... #expectglory instagram.com/p/rxN_-DN1r1/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 322,208 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @postlocal: Supreme Court puts Va. same-sex marriage ruling on hold wapo.st/1w9LmZq 22 hours ago
- RT @fox5newsdc: #BREAKING: WASHINGTON (AP) -- Supreme Court puts hold on same-sex marriages in Virginia. 22 hours ago
- This episode of Yankee candle was awesome. #Parenting #Healing #Relationships m.youtube.com/watch?v=JuZ7n8… 4 days ago
- Brilliant! @TED_TALKS ted.com/talks/jamila_l… 4 days ago
- Are you connected to @ajourneytolove on Twitter? Please link up now... #expectglory instagram.com/p/rxN_-DN1r1/ 4 days ago
Category Archives: Love
I think people have a misconception that when you get married, you have arrived. In fact, I think we believe that about everything. We don’t see life as a constant but as a destination. So, we want to get out … Continue reading
Make Love Again He kissed me and love returned. Quenching my thirst with his face, our lips connected. We met again for the first kiss. Our eyes closed and we felt the softness of each other’s heart. Desperately wanting to … Continue reading
“When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them!” – Dr. Maya Angelou Are single women too picky? Let me save you the suspense, the answer is YES! As a woman for more than thirty years, I do get to … Continue reading
UnPack Unpack so that our journey may begin. You have arrived at your destination. Life has started over it seems, please…unpack. Let your heart out, wear it on your sleeves for me. Allow me to see so far into you … Continue reading
A Year Alone The human body is at once marvelously complex and straightforwardly simple. Most of how it functions we can only hope to grasp intellectually yet a lot of how it functions, in a general way, is simple to … Continue reading
May is a busy month. My daughter has turned sixteen and we surprised her with a day trip to New York for shopping in Times Square. Family is so important and in the momentum of reaching personal life goals, we … Continue reading
I woke up this morning with this feeling that I was trying to pinpoint. I could not figure out if it was fear or frustration, if I was being spoiled and unreasonable, or legitimately concerned about the intrusion of my … Continue reading
There is a blog coming about singleness, dating for purpose, engagement and marriage. Have you wondered what the process is? Enjoy this video and please make sure you subscribe to: www.ressurrection.wordpress.com so that you do not miss this important piece. P.S. I … Continue reading
“Rule as a servant. Serve as a king.” – Pastor Tony Brazelton
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them”-Dr. Maya Angelou This quote appears far too often in my life in fact I think because it is something I base my morals and beliefs off of. It is my challenger. … Continue reading
Thin Mints for Baby Jesus.. Good Day Beautiful! Nothing makes my heart sing like Chocolate and Jesus. Happy Ash Wednesday. Please Enjoy this recipe. Best of Blessings, Ressurrection SUBSCRIBE —-> http://www.ressurrection.wordpress.com
He fills me up, he gives me love, more love than I’ve ever seen. The lyrics in this song speak to every fiber of my being, and Whitney Houston sounds like heavy invading earth. I love you sweetheart. Thank you … Continue reading
We live in a world where people have different passions, and associate their priorities by causes that is personally meaningful to them. Often people who get involved in breast cancer walks are survivors, or family members who have lost their … Continue reading
What are you doing the rest of your life? North and South, and East and West of your life? I have only one request of your life, that you spend it all with me. All the seasons and times of … Continue reading
An Ode to Pimped Poetry My Not-So Love Poem I don’t want to write this poem. I do NOT want to write this free verse poem about love. I could be the master of tantalizing your ear drums with soft … Continue reading
This song is dedicated to my sweetheart. This love is amazing and I love you more each and every day. This is the song that kept coming to me as we first began dating and it is indeed so amazing … Continue reading