- WHAT IF? wp.me/p257Es-13K via @JohnTWillsTell-A-Friend 5 days ago
- So, tell me... What did God wake you up for this morning because it was surely for more than to earn a paycheck? #LiveOnPurposeTell-A-Friend 6 days ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- WHAT IF? wp.me/p257Es-13K via @JohnTWillsTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- So, tell me... What did God wake you up for this morning because it was surely for more than to earn a paycheck? #LiveOnPurposeTweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 days ago
- Our Board of Director positions are FILLED! And, the brand new website is underway. I'm dropping off the application for the AJTL Conferenc…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? lnkd.in/E6m5FiTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 week ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY via @AJourneyToLoveTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 week ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 180,408 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20132 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- My Letter to My Mother - Overcoming Emotional Abuse
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- WHAT IF? wp.me/p257Es-13K via @JohnTWills 5 days ago
- So, tell me... What did God wake you up for this morning because it was surely for more than to earn a paycheck? #LiveOnPurpose 6 days ago
- Our Board of Director positions are FILLED! And, the brand new website is underway. I'm dropping off the application for the AJTL Conferenc… 6 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? lnkd.in/E6m5Fi 1 week ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY via @AJourneyToLove 1 week ago
Category Archives: Poetry
[MEDIA RELEASE] Heal Me With Words™ Photo Exhibit during National Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month 2013
Ressurrection Graves wrote a memoir and released it in honor of National Child Abuse Month April 2011. After penning Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, her mother reading it called Ressurrection in astonishment. There conversation lead to … Continue reading
Make Love Again He kissed me and love returned. Quenching my thirst with his face, our lips connected. We met again for the first kiss. Our eyes closed and we felt the softness of each other’s heart. Desperately wanting to … Continue reading
Somebody Say Word is an expression that ended one of my poems many years ago. It kinda stuck, and today I use it as the name of my open mic. There is a new location for 2013! We hope that … Continue reading
GRATEFUL by Alicea Davis This message is for all of the whites. Who’s always had the desire to love and unite. You were the ones who had our backs and did not prejudge us because we were black. You are … Continue reading
The Characteristics of A Leader Leaders are readers they take history and recreate it, they get lost in powerful stories and become one. Leaders never dwell on their title because they possess their position so well that others make up … Continue reading
UnPack Unpack so that our journey may begin. You have arrived at your destination. Life has started over it seems, please…unpack. Let your heart out, wear it on your sleeves for me. Allow me to see so far into you … Continue reading
Earlier this month my nephew died at age 24. I still haven’t written about that experience, as it is challenging to process given my staggered family relationships. Being at the funeral and re-pass were just as traumatizing as my loss. … Continue reading
The part of this poem that gave me flash backs was, “Won’t someone come looking for me?” I remember wondering why no one fought for me. I wondered why things around me were permitted, why my innocence were not protected. … Continue reading
Victoria Pendragon’s story will be shared tomorrow. I thought that this was a powerful illustration. A woman who shared her story of abuse by her father. She was able to overcome being forced into sex trafficking by him. SUBSCRIBE ——> … Continue reading
An explanation of the RAPE piece is below in the Out of Bondage Video. Please Enjoy and Share! Ressurrection is the author of Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love You can subscribe to her blog at: http://www.ressurrection.wordpress.com … Continue reading
I woke up last week, wanting to write a poem in honor of Child Abuse Prevention Month. April is also National Poetry Month. Here it is. Un-Elevated; paralyzed by snares Hallucinating aloneness; empty by capacity- in fact we’re fashionably hidden, … Continue reading
I remember writing this poem. I read a poem, written by a popular young female poet out of New York, at the time. She had written in a state of rage, about her experience being raped. Instead of the poem … Continue reading
I needed this today. I appreciate this Christian perspective about G.O.D. I first saw this in a church service and it is one of the best spoken word deliveries that I have ever heard. Please enjoy, and by all means, … Continue reading
There is a blog coming about singleness, dating for purpose, engagement and marriage. Have you wondered what the process is? Enjoy this video and please make sure you subscribe to: www.ressurrection.wordpress.com so that you do not miss this important piece. P.S. I … Continue reading
This poem, from a male perspective is absolutely fantastic. This is a video, worth rushing to your computer, preparing to pause for hand claps, and quieting any noise around you. Enjoy! “I became allergic to showing any form of compassion.” … Continue reading
Win $500. Guess What? I’m giving away $500 in cash/visa prepaid credit card. If you want to learn more, please feel free to click on the link above. Make today Extraordinary! Ressurrection Graves Please SUBSCRIBE —->
An Ode to Pimped Poetry My Not-So Love Poem I don’t want to write this poem. I do NOT want to write this free verse poem about love. I could be the master of tantalizing your ear drums with soft … Continue reading