- #ceospace #1213 I had a dream to meet people like me, who live to take action and follow their… instagram.com/p/huTuBPN1gT/Tell-A-Friend 7 hours ago
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- #ceospace #1213 I had a dream to meet people like me, who live to take action and follow their… instagram.com/p/huTuBPN1gT/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 7 hours ago
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- NevTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlifeTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 244,873 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- #ceospace #1213 I had a dream to meet people like me, who live to take action and follow their… instagram.com/p/huTuBPN1gT/ 7 hours ago
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/ 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpace 2 days ago
- Nev 2 days ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlife 3 days ago
Category Archives: Relationships
Dear Readers, It has been extraordinary to share with you as I journeyed to a greater level of healing from pains of the past. It is deep joy that I move forward on my journey to love. I’m taking the … Continue reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NtFWwvhc_V8#! “Nevamind I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you two…. don’t forget me, I beg, I’ll remember you said, sometimes it lasts in love, and sometimes it hurts instead.” This part of the famous … Continue reading
Suicide & How My Brother Saved Me From Drowning. What a beautiful writing and how amazing to be saved by your brother! This is a must read.
I think people have a misconception that when you get married, you have arrived. In fact, I think we believe that about everything. We don’t see life as a constant but as a destination. So, we want to get out … Continue reading
The child in question is 13 years old. His sister, also adopted by Kelli Higgins who lives in Florida is the one who suggested that she (Higgins) do a photo shoot of Latrell Higgins reenacting what his newborn baby pictures … Continue reading
A few years ago, around the time that I went homeless, I felt that the church (not the pastors) were not compassionate or helpful in my time of crisis. Most people do not understand homelessness until they have become homeless. … Continue reading
According to Yahoo News, or News.com (I’m sure I found this by clicking on my Yahoo home page) it appears that a homeless man died of Hypothermia, who would have been heir to quite a throne of money, $19 Million before … Continue reading
I am desperate to experience the life that I believe is predestined for me. Unlike some of the definitions of “to be desperate” or “desperation”, I do not mean that I am living in despair. I am not depressed or … Continue reading
What have I learned this year? I have learned that there are seemingly good relationships that are poisonous when that one person isolates you from being in contact with others. It was a form of control and abuse that started … Continue reading
Malcom Jamal Warner’s entire quote said this: “I learned much less from things he sat down to talk to me about, and I learned so much just by watching him and his leading by example.” I thought this to be … Continue reading
This Is Why I Came is a new poem that I wrote as an introduction piece when I go out and speak. This is in its draft form in that I am reciting it in this video, and not performing … Continue reading
To Create a Vision The bible says that without vision the people perish. It also says that you should write your vision and make it plain. When business owners get a vision of how they want to provide a service, … Continue reading
To Get Questions Answered I mentioned earlier that genealogy is important. It is a shame to have to go to extended family members, and ask about your parents’ upbringing. It is uncomfortable to do so when your aunt or uncle … Continue reading
To Forgive Others Forgiving someone else is not for them, it is for you. The same rule applies. When someone has betrayed your trust or acted out of line with your expectations it can make you angry, feel hurt and … Continue reading
In the previous post I introduce all ten reasons that we will cover. Here they are again for your information. To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable … Continue reading