- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tell-A-Friend 6 minutes ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W…Tell-A-Friend 25 minutes ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 minutes ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 25 minutes ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejoshTweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -ResTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPostTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 269,816 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- Mother Father's Day Greeting Cards: Is This Male Bashing?
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio… 6 minutes ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W… 25 minutes ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejosh 14 hours ago
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -Res 1 day ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPost 1 day ago
Category Archives: Teen Dating Relationships: Violence and Emotional Wellness
Thandie Newton Speaks Out About Sexual Abuse. In many cases, people tend to ignore that sexual violence, emotional and sexual abuse can take place in a “professional” environment. I believe that Thandie’s story requires us to pay attention not only … Continue reading
Meek Mills is a rapper from the Philadelphia area. A pastor who planted a church in the same area that Meek Mills is from decided to boycott is new song “Amen” citing that the song is sacrilegious. One of the … Continue reading
International Marijuana Appreciation Day- I mean we have every other awareness and appreciation day spanning the entire twelve month calendar. For many, the idea of smoking weed, an illegal substance is absolutely preposterous. There are 190 million Cannibus users. Four-twenty is a number that may, or … Continue reading
I keep my dick in my pants, them hoes take it from me. – a rap lyric from Lil’ Wayne’s documentary. “Shocking Revelation” was the title that media take out used to reveal that Lil’ Wayne was a victim of … Continue reading
Marko Hamlin was raised in Arlington, Virginia. The son of an alcoholic mother, he was placed into foster care around five years old. His mother had visitation and he remembers being returned to his mother in fourth grade. Marko … Continue reading
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them”-Dr. Maya Angelou This quote appears far too often in my life in fact I think because it is something I base my morals and beliefs off of. It is my challenger. … Continue reading
Feeling alone I’m sure everyone has experienced it. It’s nothing that anyone likes and at this current moment I’m feeling a bit alone but in a way I’m kind of glad because I feel one with myself. This is the … Continue reading
“Love Will Find A Way” – Whitney Houston Right now, in the media fueled by Whitney Houston’s death there are repeated interviews of her which depict her life on drugs and in a domestically violent marriage to R&B Super Star … Continue reading
May is National Foster Care Month. My blog is dedicated to Love, Life and Relationships: Overcoming Emotional and Child Sexual Abuse. In honor of the thirty four percent of foster children that experience child sexual abuse, and those who experience … Continue reading
As a speaker on the subject of Teen Dating Relationships: Violence and Emotional Wellness, I thought that it was important to celebrate Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month with a blog post. So, I went digging for a spark of some … Continue reading