- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -ResTell-A-Friend 6 hours ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPostTell-A-Friend 13 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -ResTweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPostTweet us @AJourneyToLove 13 hours ago
- Glory Soldiers Global founders, #Ressurrection and Deven. @ajourneytolove #expectglory Buy a copy of… instagram.com/p/lU2LJpN1jF/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- All Done! That was the most amazing two minutes. I was holding back tears. The whole segment is… instagram.com/p/lUu979t1nd/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- We're in NY about to head over for our interview on the TODAY Show! Please support @ajourneytolove by… instagram.com/p/lUfmyCt1kM/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 269,590 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Mother Father's Day Greeting Cards: Is This Male Bashing?
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -Res 6 hours ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPost 13 hours ago
- Glory Soldiers Global founders, #Ressurrection and Deven. @ajourneytolove #expectglory Buy a copy of… instagram.com/p/lU2LJpN1jF/ 1 day ago
- All Done! That was the most amazing two minutes. I was holding back tears. The whole segment is… instagram.com/p/lUu979t1nd/ 1 day ago
- We're in NY about to head over for our interview on the TODAY Show! Please support @ajourneytolove by… instagram.com/p/lUfmyCt1kM/ 1 day ago
Category Archives: Ten Ways to Safeguard your Child from Sexual Abuse
Pedophiles are Watching Coy Mathis, and Lil Poopy: What these Children have to do with Legalizing Sexual Abuse
I am mortified. I wrote a blog a while back which made some people up in arms about my question whether legalizing same-sex marriage will pave the way for legalizing sex with children. If you read this article, and the … Continue reading
Thandie Newton Speaks Out About Sexual Abuse. In many cases, people tend to ignore that sexual violence, emotional and sexual abuse can take place in a “professional” environment. I believe that Thandie’s story requires us to pay attention not only … Continue reading
I just got off of the phone with someone who I know was severely sexually abused, who I also suspected to be a pedophile based on things that were shared with me, and comments made here on this website (that … Continue reading
What Is Spiritual Abuse? Spiritual Abuse is a type of abuse used within a religious context to manipulate an individual or group of people to do what the abuser wishes. In this case, we will show how predators often use … Continue reading
Originally posted on theGrio:
Willow Smith recently posted a startling photo of herself wearing a tongue ring, via her Instagram account. The 11-year-old’s latest stunt has left many of her fans wondering if the “Whip My Hair” singer has gone…
Jerry Sandusky: Guilty Of 45 Counts Of Sexual Abuse and What We Can Do To Prevent This From Happening In Our Own Lives
Jerry Sandusky is found guilty of 45 for the original 52, down to 48 counts for the sexual abuses and assaults of ten boys who were in his mile high charity. He was acquitted of three of the charges. Tipped … Continue reading
International Marijuana Appreciation Day- I mean we have every other awareness and appreciation day spanning the entire twelve month calendar. For many, the idea of smoking weed, an illegal substance is absolutely preposterous. There are 190 million Cannibus users. Four-twenty is a number that may, or … Continue reading
I keep my dick in my pants, them hoes take it from me. – a rap lyric from Lil’ Wayne’s documentary. “Shocking Revelation” was the title that media take out used to reveal that Lil’ Wayne was a victim of … Continue reading
Marko Hamlin was raised in Arlington, Virginia. The son of an alcoholic mother, he was placed into foster care around five years old. His mother had visitation and he remembers being returned to his mother in fourth grade. Marko … Continue reading
Good Touch, Bad Touch is a program that taught me how to identify when someone is in my personal space touching me in an appropriate or inappropriate way. Grooming is a technique used by predators to train children into believing that good … Continue reading
Here is what Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia says grooming is: Child grooming involves psychological manipulation in the form of positive reinforcement and foot-in-the-door tactics, using activities that are typically legal but later lead to illegal activities. This is done to gain the child’s trust as well as the trust of … Continue reading
“Love Will Find A Way” – Whitney Houston Right now, in the media fueled by Whitney Houston’s death there are repeated interviews of her which depict her life on drugs and in a domestically violent marriage to R&B Super Star … Continue reading