Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGodTell-A-Friend 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m…Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGodTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @seanfeucht: Woke up with the undeniable conviction that God is orchestrating a convergence of epic proportions on the East Coast of Ame…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @eguitar09: #atd2013 is underway and let me tell you we are getting some great worship in right now!!!! @ Hylton… instagram.com/p/ZrD7soKxB6/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Maryland, Virginia and DC if you are NOT at #ATD2013 you must get there. He is there!Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 171,753 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Frank Lombard Duke University Professor Rapes and Video Taped African-American Adopted Son Sentenced to 27 years
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGod 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m… 1 day ago
- RT @seanfeucht: Woke up with the undeniable conviction that God is orchestrating a convergence of epic proportions on the East Coast of Ame… 1 day ago
- RT @eguitar09: #atd2013 is underway and let me tell you we are getting some great worship in right now!!!! @ Hylton… instagram.com/p/ZrD7soKxB6/ 1 day ago
- Maryland, Virginia and DC if you are NOT at #ATD2013 you must get there. He is there! 1 day ago
Category Archives: The Power of Saying NO!
Not every black person knows about the story of Emmett Till. In fact, I am going to be honest and say that I have confused the story of Emmett Till with Medgar Evers. As I have heard both stories, what … Continue reading →
Over the last few weeks I have been inundated with different instances of suicide. I receive phone calls from individuals who are or have experienced forms of domestic and/or sexual violence. For some it has happened in their marriages (to … Continue reading →
On average, married couples have sex 66 times a year, or a little more than once a week, according to the 2005 General Social Survey conducted by the National Opinion Research Center. There are so many myths surrounding sex. Sometimes … Continue reading →
Hugh Hefner is known to mankind as someone who is celebrated for multiple women in his bed. He is known for sex, and for people of this generation he is a “god-like” being untouchable for his sexual exploits that appear … Continue reading →
The Problem with Preaching Predators In Leadership: Chuck Adair at Skillman Church in Midland Dallas Texas
The church often uses terms that speak of forgiveness whenever someone has transgressed and they do not know how to truthfully handle the transgression. In congregations and leadership all over the world we have been taught that we must “walk … Continue reading →
Lisa (wife and mom) her daughter Melissa, and step-father David Wayne Mixon were a family until one fatal day that changed their entire lives forever. This story is a warning to all women and men seeking a significant other whether … Continue reading →
Politics And Military Rape: How Women’s Rights Are In Jeorpardy And The Laws That Approve Sexual Assault
They say that your vote counts. You have the opportunity to affect tomorrow with your decision when you vote, and although it seems like there are never any good candidates, we do have to look at the issues that are … Continue reading →
Military Specialist Kesha Conner Confined In Kuwait: How The Military Handles Sexual Assault And What The Politians Running For Office Have Failed To Do About It
For some women, silence is not an option. When violated we find the wherewithal to pursue persecution for the person that took our innocence. These women, Schroeder, Moore, McClendon, Bertzikis and Conner have been sexually assaulted by men that they were … Continue reading →
Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey’s 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
It is about that time again ladies and gentlemen. Students have graduated high school and are heading to their post education destinations with angst and a sense of freedom. The collegiate experience for freshmen or upper-classmen provides an opportunity for … Continue reading →
We are sometimes under the impression that we are proactively seeking our dreams, and in our relentlessness we are actually waging war with ourselves. We make things much harder than they have to be at times because we do not … Continue reading →
Search Terms and Key Words Each day, I review my site stats for http://www.ressurrection.wordpress.com and the search terms that people are using to find me. Many times people are asking a question. I receive the most questions about child sexual … Continue reading →
Did you know that perpetrators find my blogs too? They have computers, jobs, and families. Predators are not only online but they are Hollywood Producers, and unfortunately often someone’s mother or father, sister or brother, wife or husband. In The … Continue reading →
My Letter to My Younger Self Dear Me: Did you know that your middle name means Victory of the People and Overcomer in Victory? “You’ll always feel a sense of alone because you’re not meant to be in the crowd. You … Continue reading →
Being Single Today Are you a single Christian woman or man confused about what God says about dating, courting, or the process of becoming engaged and married? How many seminars, church sit-ins, counseling sessions and peer discussions about fornication, … Continue reading →
Remember my last post “My Career Journey?” In this one, I want to revisit the experience that I mentioned which I desire to have as I work. And, here is a sample introduction letter that I am going to send … Continue reading →
I don’t want to lose weight. Okay, if there was a fairy that appeared out of thin air and offered me someone else’s body, I would not take it. If instead I was offered my own body with some parts … Continue reading →
In light of Whitney Houston’s death, I want to share with you why her last album saved my life. I was homeless, sleeping in my car. My home had foreclosed, my business was closed and the key had been turned … Continue reading →
How to Tell Your Story For millions of people, the popularity of writing memoirs have become contagious. Motivational Speakers even suggest that you tell your story In their messages. This month, I looked in the Oprah magazine to find that … Continue reading →
Those who go to work every day needing less are inevitably the ones who end up earning more. – Russell Simmons Yesterday, I was feeling a bit drained. It felt like an emptiness that was falling between my fingers. It … Continue reading →
Can a registered sex offender preach? Well, there are Catholic Priests doing it, and how long did Eddie Long sit down? The New Black Panther party is chanting, marching and protesting at Christ Tabernacle Church for Darrell Gilyard in Jacksonville, … Continue reading →