- 2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye bit.ly/VxJp6STell-A-Friend 9 hours ago
- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground.Tell-A-Friend 17 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- 2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye bit.ly/VxJp6STweet us @AJourneyToLove 9 hours ago
- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 17 hours ago
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejoshTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 270,104 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- My Letter to My Mother - Overcoming Emotional Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- 2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye bit.ly/VxJp6S 9 hours ago
- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground. 17 hours ago
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio… 1 day ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W… 1 day ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejosh 1 day ago
Category Archives: The Power of Saying NO!
My palms began perspiring, my hips began to move uncomfortably and I was faced with a headline earlier today that made me feel like this was the end. Anticipating the second coming of Christ, I gasped and began to imagine … Continue reading →
Not every black person knows about the story of Emmett Till. In fact, I am going to be honest and say that I have confused the story of Emmett Till with Medgar Evers. As I have heard both stories, what … Continue reading →
Over the last few weeks I have been inundated with different instances of suicide. I receive phone calls from individuals who are or have experienced forms of domestic and/or sexual violence. For some it has happened in their marriages (to … Continue reading →
On average, married couples have sex 66 times a year, or a little more than once a week, according to the 2005 General Social Survey conducted by the National Opinion Research Center. There are so many myths surrounding sex. Sometimes … Continue reading →
Hugh Hefner is known to mankind as someone who is celebrated for multiple women in his bed. He is known for sex, and for people of this generation he is a “god-like” being untouchable for his sexual exploits that appear … Continue reading →
The Problem with Preaching Predators In Leadership: Chuck Adair at Skillman Church in Midland Dallas Texas
The church often uses terms that speak of forgiveness whenever someone has transgressed and they do not know how to truthfully handle the transgression. In congregations and leadership all over the world we have been taught that we must “walk … Continue reading →
Lisa (wife and mom) her daughter Melissa, and step-father David Wayne Mixon were a family until one fatal day that changed their entire lives forever. This story is a warning to all women and men seeking a significant other whether … Continue reading →
Politics And Military Rape: How Women’s Rights Are In Jeorpardy And The Laws That Approve Sexual Assault
They say that your vote counts. You have the opportunity to affect tomorrow with your decision when you vote, and although it seems like there are never any good candidates, we do have to look at the issues that are … Continue reading →
Military Specialist Kesha Conner Confined In Kuwait: How The Military Handles Sexual Assault And What The Politians Running For Office Have Failed To Do About It
For some women, silence is not an option. When violated we find the wherewithal to pursue persecution for the person that took our innocence. These women, Schroeder, Moore, McClendon, Bertzikis and Conner have been sexually assaulted by men that they were … Continue reading →
Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey’s 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
It is about that time again ladies and gentlemen. Students have graduated high school and are heading to their post education destinations with angst and a sense of freedom. The collegiate experience for freshmen or upper-classmen provides an opportunity for … Continue reading →
We are sometimes under the impression that we are proactively seeking our dreams, and in our relentlessness we are actually waging war with ourselves. We make things much harder than they have to be at times because we do not … Continue reading →
Search Terms and Key Words Each day, I review my site stats for http://www.ressurrection.wordpress.com and the search terms that people are using to find me. Many times people are asking a question. I receive the most questions about child sexual … Continue reading →
Did you know that perpetrators find my blogs too? They have computers, jobs, and families. Predators are not only online but they are Hollywood Producers, and unfortunately often someone’s mother or father, sister or brother, wife or husband. In The … Continue reading →
My Letter to My Younger Self Dear Me: Did you know that your middle name means Victory of the People and Overcomer in Victory? “You’ll always feel a sense of alone because you’re not meant to be in the crowd. You … Continue reading →
Being Single Today Are you a single Christian woman or man confused about what God says about dating, courting, or the process of becoming engaged and married? How many seminars, church sit-ins, counseling sessions and peer discussions about fornication, … Continue reading →
Remember my last post “My Career Journey?” In this one, I want to revisit the experience that I mentioned which I desire to have as I work. And, here is a sample introduction letter that I am going to send … Continue reading →
I don’t want to lose weight. Okay, if there was a fairy that appeared out of thin air and offered me someone else’s body, I would not take it. If instead I was offered my own body with some parts … Continue reading →
In light of Whitney Houston’s death, I want to share with you why her last album saved my life. I was homeless, sleeping in my car. My home had foreclosed, my business was closed and the key had been turned … Continue reading →
How to Tell Your Story For millions of people, the popularity of writing memoirs have become contagious. Motivational Speakers even suggest that you tell your story In their messages. This month, I looked in the Oprah magazine to find that … Continue reading →
Those who go to work every day needing less are inevitably the ones who end up earning more. – Russell Simmons Yesterday, I was feeling a bit drained. It felt like an emptiness that was falling between my fingers. It … Continue reading →