- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- NevTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlifeTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- RT @Oprah_World: Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matt…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 244,661 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/ 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpace 1 day ago
- Nev 1 day ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlife 2 days ago
- RT @Oprah_World: Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matt… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Child abuse
Dear Readers, It has been extraordinary to share with you as I journeyed to a greater level of healing from pains of the past. It is deep joy that I move forward on my journey to love. I’m taking the … Continue reading
Yesterday, I sent out an email inviting friends, colleagues, and social media followers to suggest me as a speaker for the National Press Club. Several people responded stating that I was suggested by them including a Phd Child Sexual Abuse … Continue reading
We are in the middle of April, which is National Child Abuse Prevention Month in the United States of America. However, depending on your cause as it relates to child abuse, you will notice that some people call it, National … Continue reading
Many people would say that Planned Parenthood and the National Education Association have had a tremendously positive impact on society, backing the push for sexual health education within school systems across the country. It is believed by many that since … Continue reading
Heal Me With Words ™ A National Campaign where Healed People, Heal People for Child Abuse Awareness Month
This year we will focus on our Heal Me With Words™ campaign to offer healing to adults who have been sexually abused. Here is what we know: 97% of homeless mothers have been sexually abused and/or raped 80% of patients … Continue reading
By JIM FITZGERALD Associated Press SOUTHEAST, N.Y. March 26, 2013 (AP) A suburban district attorney who is the son of TV’s “Judge Judy” is being accused of interfering in a child rape case in which the suspect is … Continue reading
[MEDIA RELEASE] Heal Me With Words™ Photo Exhibit during National Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month 2013
Ressurrection Graves wrote a memoir and released it in honor of National Child Abuse Month April 2011. After penning Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, her mother reading it called Ressurrection in astonishment. There conversation lead to … Continue reading
According to an article in the Mail Online Newspaper an eight-year-old boy was contacted by his ancestors and told that he should marry in Tshwane, South Africa. The boy and the mother who were fearing divine retribution decided that marrying … Continue reading
Pedophiles are Watching Coy Mathis, and Lil Poopy: What these Children have to do with Legalizing Sexual Abuse
I am mortified. I wrote a blog a while back which made some people up in arms about my question whether legalizing same-sex marriage will pave the way for legalizing sex with children. If you read this article, and the … Continue reading
The child in question is 13 years old. His sister, also adopted by Kelli Higgins who lives in Florida is the one who suggested that she (Higgins) do a photo shoot of Latrell Higgins reenacting what his newborn baby pictures … Continue reading
Last night, my car did some weird thing and stopped in the middle of the highway. We were in 30 degree weather. The police called a tow truck before I could work anything out. They were there within a half … Continue reading
Tara Y. Lewis, cast member for the Sisterhood, a television show which appeared on TLC January 1, and already has rumors of its cancellation was BLOCKED yesterday by child sexual abuse expert, Ressurrection Graves for scripture bullying and character assassination … Continue reading
Bishop Larry Trotter is being called all kinds of names by people who have seen the picture of him and his granddaughter in the bathtub together which you can see by clicking here. In an effort to neutralize pedophile-like blanket … Continue reading
I received a disturbing message on my telephone tonight notifying me that Bishop Larry Trotter (who I have never heard of before this moment) uploaded the below picture to his Instagram account. In the picture, Bishop Trotter and his granddaughter … Continue reading
I received a phone call yesterday from the brother of someone who was sexually abused by a minister in their church when she was 13-16 years old. Without giving full details on the rape(s), he mentioned that his mother approached … Continue reading