Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- He changed my life by changing my mind, he healed what was broken inside.... fb.me/1J688hwcmTell-A-Friend 14 hours ago
- RT @Mayntre: @AJourneyToLove Just wrote a lesson called A Message For The Abused. Part 1: mayneman.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-mess… Part 2: http://t.co/IEar1m…Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- He changed my life by changing my mind, he healed what was broken inside.... fb.me/1J688hwcmTweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- RT @Mayntre: @AJourneyToLove Just wrote a lesson called A Message For The Abused. Part 1: mayneman.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-mess… Part 2: http://t.co/IEar1m…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Please mark your calendars. Advertisers and interviewees welcome. lnkd.in/a3-6GdTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Listen to "Introducton of The Ressurrecti..." hosted by Ressurrection on 5/30/2013 6:30 PMEDT #BlogTalkRadio blogtalkradio.com/ressurrection/…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- wp.me/s1eOgm-5773Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 171,104 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- He changed my life by changing my mind, he healed what was broken inside.... fb.me/1J688hwcm 14 hours ago
- RT @Mayntre: @AJourneyToLove Just wrote a lesson called A Message For The Abused. Part 1: mayneman.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-mess… Part 2: http://t.co/IEar1m… 1 day ago
- Please mark your calendars. Advertisers and interviewees welcome. lnkd.in/a3-6Gd 1 day ago
- Listen to "Introducton of The Ressurrecti..." hosted by Ressurrection on 5/30/2013 6:30 PMEDT #BlogTalkRadio blogtalkradio.com/ressurrection/… 1 day ago
- wp.me/s1eOgm-5773 2 days ago
Tag Archives: domestic violence
When I talk to people who contact me about breaking their silence, and telling their story I am always cautious to include that some people may not believe them. I also mention that it is quite possible that some people will … Continue reading
A few years ago, around the time that I went homeless, I felt that the church (not the pastors) were not compassionate or helpful in my time of crisis. Most people do not understand homelessness until they have become homeless. … Continue reading
Let’s be completely honest, either you have been a stage one stalker or you have been stalked at the stage one level at some point in your life. When people are soul-tied, emotionally connected to one another, who may not … Continue reading
Women and Men who have been incested often have trouble with developing and/or maintaining healthy relationships. It is somewhat confusing to do so because you have no real sense of what a healthy relationship is. For example, in incest abuse, … Continue reading
I just got off of the phone with someone who I know was severely sexually abused, who I also suspected to be a pedophile based on things that were shared with me, and comments made here on this website (that … Continue reading
In the month of October, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, many people show their support for ending domestic violence. Coincidentally, I had the opportunity to face some feelings about forgiveness and walking in love by writing an open letter to my … Continue reading
Love and Hip Hop’s K. Michelle and Domestic Violence: Does Emotional Abuse Excuse A Choice To Attack A Loved One?
I have to first say that as with child sexual abuse, predators have different profiles, and domestic violence comes with this same kind of distinction. In the popular Tyler Perry plays and movies, Madea (one of the main characters played … Continue reading
***ATTENTION*** I have started the most important campaign of my career on Indiegogo. Everyone can get involved. I have offered a few perks for you to donate to my campaign. My husband donated to help you De-Clutter one room … Continue reading
As a child Ginny Scales-Medeiros would show up to school in tattered clothing from her trailer park residence. She grew up dirt poor and bathed once per week. Her mother made her clothes and she was often targeted by school … Continue reading
In the last blog, The Battle of the Browns: Domestic Violence in the Media, I was responding emotionally to all of the people who seem to want to behead Bobby Brown and Chris Brown. I am not sure which one … Continue reading
“Love Will Find A Way” – Whitney Houston Right now, in the media fueled by Whitney Houston’s death there are repeated interviews of her which depict her life on drugs and in a domestically violent marriage to R&B Super Star … Continue reading
As a speaker on the subject of Teen Dating Relationships: Violence and Emotional Wellness, I thought that it was important to celebrate Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month with a blog post. So, I went digging for a spark of some … Continue reading
Today is my birthday and the absolute last thing that I thought I would be doing right now is writing a blog but I had to say thank you. I am literally in tears, choked up in tears, and even … Continue reading
One thing that really frustrated me about the article I wrote yesterday entitled, “If I were a Poor Black Kid- Response“, is that a middle-aged white guy wrote the article as if he could ever put himself in a poor … Continue reading