- Help make it happen for Former Homeless Veteran goes Homeless for Charity on @indiegogo igg.me/p/854237/twtrTell-A-Friend 21 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: Appeals court strikes down Virginia's gay marriage ban huff.to/1zmP8NuTell-A-Friend 23 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Silence is Violence: End Child Sexual Abuse
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Help make it happen for Former Homeless Veteran goes Homeless for Charity on @indiegogo igg.me/p/854237/twtrTweet us @AJourneyToLove 21 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: Appeals court strikes down Virginia's gay marriage ban huff.to/1zmP8NuTweet us @AJourneyToLove 23 hours ago
- RT @Forbes: Career advancement is as much about who you know as what you know: onforb.es/1r8oEKMTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- RT @JenebaSpeaks: Twitter Tip: when RT'ng someone else's RT, there is this button called the Retweet button. Don't edit out the original t…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- RT @JenebaSpeaks: LIVE Tweeting is a skill. Listening to spkrs, while extrapolating the best sound bites then fitting it, the quote's handl…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 313,338 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Help make it happen for Former Homeless Veteran goes Homeless for Charity on @indiegogo igg.me/p/854237/twtr 21 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: Appeals court strikes down Virginia's gay marriage ban huff.to/1zmP8Nu 23 hours ago
- RT @Forbes: Career advancement is as much about who you know as what you know: onforb.es/1r8oEKM 2 days ago
- RT @JenebaSpeaks: Twitter Tip: when RT'ng someone else's RT, there is this button called the Retweet button. Don't edit out the original t… 5 days ago
- RT @JenebaSpeaks: LIVE Tweeting is a skill. Listening to spkrs, while extrapolating the best sound bites then fitting it, the quote's handl… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: family
Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day in Washington, DC. There was a lot of traffic I presume because people were anxious to enjoy it. Not humid that I remember at all, just really beautiful. My husband and I, who had … Continue reading
Spiritual parenting to me is treating your baby/kids as you would want to be treated. Not treating them as an inconveniences that need to find a way to self sooth themselves, be obedient at all times and not get in … Continue reading
Pedophiles are Watching Coy Mathis, and Lil Poopy: What these Children have to do with Legalizing Sexual Abuse
I am mortified. I wrote a blog a while back which made some people up in arms about my question whether legalizing same-sex marriage will pave the way for legalizing sex with children. If you read this article, and the … Continue reading
Bishop Larry Trotter is being called all kinds of names by people who have seen the picture of him and his granddaughter in the bathtub together which you can see by clicking here. In an effort to neutralize pedophile-like blanket … Continue reading
I received a disturbing message on my telephone tonight notifying me that Bishop Larry Trotter (who I have never heard of before this moment) uploaded the below picture to his Instagram account. In the picture, Bishop Trotter and his granddaughter … Continue reading
According to Yahoo News, or News.com (I’m sure I found this by clicking on my Yahoo home page) it appears that a homeless man died of Hypothermia, who would have been heir to quite a throne of money, $19 Million before … Continue reading
During the holidays more than any other time of year we are concerned about good tidings and the condition of the homeless who are without gifts. We are not so much concerned with the plight of homelessness, unless that is … Continue reading
To Create a Vision The bible says that without vision the people perish. It also says that you should write your vision and make it plain. When business owners get a vision of how they want to provide a service, … Continue reading
To Break Generational Curses I know I have spoken on this briefly in other reasons for attending family counseling however generational curses leave a strong hold that often, people live their whole lives in denial. And, when they are not … Continue reading
To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are I am the only one in my family with dreadlocks. My daughter and I were ridiculed by my mother initially. Her thoughts haven’t changed though people love them, and stop us in … Continue reading
To Get Questions Answered I mentioned earlier that genealogy is important. It is a shame to have to go to extended family members, and ask about your parents’ upbringing. It is uncomfortable to do so when your aunt or uncle … Continue reading
To Learn The Heart Of Your Siblings This can apply to any family member that attends counseling with you. You may not agree with your siblings news or life choices but perhaps hearing why they have made certain choices can … Continue reading
To Forgive Others Forgiving someone else is not for them, it is for you. The same rule applies. When someone has betrayed your trust or acted out of line with your expectations it can make you angry, feel hurt and … Continue reading
In the previous post I introduce all ten reasons that we will cover. Here they are again for your information. To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable … Continue reading
Ten Reasons To Attend Family Counseling I must admit that it was a story that I wrote about Victoria Pendragon which motivated me to initiate family counseling one last time. She and her siblings attended a weekend retreat with a … Continue reading
Anyone have trouble with their in-laws? Well I have had a run in with one of my sister in-laws. I won’t go into detail, but as a PH.D that preaches forgiveness to my patients, this situation made me think about … Continue reading
In writing my memoir, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, there were a few things that seem to happen repeatedly. One of the things that kept happening was that I would mention a traumatic event that had … Continue reading
***ATTENTION*** I have started the most important campaign of my career on Indiegogo. Everyone can get involved. I have offered a few perks for you to donate to my campaign. My husband donated to help you De-Clutter one room … Continue reading