Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGodTell-A-Friend 7 hours ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m…Tell-A-Friend 8 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGodTweet us @AJourneyToLove 7 hours ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @seanfeucht: Woke up with the undeniable conviction that God is orchestrating a convergence of epic proportions on the East Coast of Ame…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @eguitar09: #atd2013 is underway and let me tell you we are getting some great worship in right now!!!! @ Hylton… instagram.com/p/ZrD7soKxB6/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- Maryland, Virginia and DC if you are NOT at #ATD2013 you must get there. He is there!Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 171,401 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGod 7 hours ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m… 8 hours ago
- RT @seanfeucht: Woke up with the undeniable conviction that God is orchestrating a convergence of epic proportions on the East Coast of Ame… 8 hours ago
- RT @eguitar09: #atd2013 is underway and let me tell you we are getting some great worship in right now!!!! @ Hylton… instagram.com/p/ZrD7soKxB6/ 8 hours ago
- Maryland, Virginia and DC if you are NOT at #ATD2013 you must get there. He is there! 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: family
Spiritual parenting to me is treating your baby/kids as you would want to be treated. Not treating them as an inconveniences that need to find a way to self sooth themselves, be obedient at all times and not get in … Continue reading
Pedophiles are Watching Coy Mathis, and Lil Poopy: What these Children have to do with Legalizing Sexual Abuse
I am mortified. I wrote a blog a while back which made some people up in arms about my question whether legalizing same-sex marriage will pave the way for legalizing sex with children. If you read this article, and the … Continue reading
Bishop Larry Trotter is being called all kinds of names by people who have seen the picture of him and his granddaughter in the bathtub together which you can see by clicking here. In an effort to neutralize pedophile-like blanket … Continue reading
I received a disturbing message on my telephone tonight notifying me that Bishop Larry Trotter (who I have never heard of before this moment) uploaded the below picture to his Instagram account. In the picture, Bishop Trotter and his granddaughter … Continue reading
According to Yahoo News, or News.com (I’m sure I found this by clicking on my Yahoo home page) it appears that a homeless man died of Hypothermia, who would have been heir to quite a throne of money, $19 Million before … Continue reading
During the holidays more than any other time of year we are concerned about good tidings and the condition of the homeless who are without gifts. We are not so much concerned with the plight of homelessness, unless that is … Continue reading
To Create a Vision The bible says that without vision the people perish. It also says that you should write your vision and make it plain. When business owners get a vision of how they want to provide a service, … Continue reading
To Break Generational Curses I know I have spoken on this briefly in other reasons for attending family counseling however generational curses leave a strong hold that often, people live their whole lives in denial. And, when they are not … Continue reading
To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are I am the only one in my family with dreadlocks. My daughter and I were ridiculed by my mother initially. Her thoughts haven’t changed though people love them, and stop us in … Continue reading
To Get Questions Answered I mentioned earlier that genealogy is important. It is a shame to have to go to extended family members, and ask about your parents’ upbringing. It is uncomfortable to do so when your aunt or uncle … Continue reading
To Learn The Heart Of Your Siblings This can apply to any family member that attends counseling with you. You may not agree with your siblings news or life choices but perhaps hearing why they have made certain choices can … Continue reading
To Forgive Others Forgiving someone else is not for them, it is for you. The same rule applies. When someone has betrayed your trust or acted out of line with your expectations it can make you angry, feel hurt and … Continue reading
In the previous post I introduce all ten reasons that we will cover. Here they are again for your information. To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable … Continue reading
Ten Reasons To Attend Family Counseling I must admit that it was a story that I wrote about Victoria Pendragon which motivated me to initiate family counseling one last time. She and her siblings attended a weekend retreat with a … Continue reading
Anyone have trouble with their in-laws? Well I have had a run in with one of my sister in-laws. I won’t go into detail, but as a PH.D that preaches forgiveness to my patients, this situation made me think about … Continue reading
In writing my memoir, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, there were a few things that seem to happen repeatedly. One of the things that kept happening was that I would mention a traumatic event that had … Continue reading
***ATTENTION*** I have started the most important campaign of my career on Indiegogo. Everyone can get involved. I have offered a few perks for you to donate to my campaign. My husband donated to help you De-Clutter one room … Continue reading
We have started family counseling. All of my siblings are invited and only one showed yesterday. I think God has an elaborate plan that he is not totally sharing with us. It is kind-of-like how we as parents withhold information … Continue reading
As we approach Father’s Day, it seems that the tyranny from women has begun early this year. I have been a single mother (parent) for sixteen years and to be quite honest, I am not a fan of my daughter’s … Continue reading