Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- He changed my life by changing my mind, he healed what was broken inside.... fb.me/1J688hwcmTell-A-Friend 17 hours ago
- RT @Mayntre: @AJourneyToLove Just wrote a lesson called A Message For The Abused. Part 1: mayneman.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-mess… Part 2: http://t.co/IEar1m…Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- He changed my life by changing my mind, he healed what was broken inside.... fb.me/1J688hwcmTweet us @AJourneyToLove 17 hours ago
- RT @Mayntre: @AJourneyToLove Just wrote a lesson called A Message For The Abused. Part 1: mayneman.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-mess… Part 2: http://t.co/IEar1m…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Please mark your calendars. Advertisers and interviewees welcome. lnkd.in/a3-6GdTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Listen to "Introducton of The Ressurrecti..." hosted by Ressurrection on 5/30/2013 6:30 PMEDT #BlogTalkRadio blogtalkradio.com/ressurrection/…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- wp.me/s1eOgm-5773Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 171,160 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- He changed my life by changing my mind, he healed what was broken inside.... fb.me/1J688hwcm 17 hours ago
- RT @Mayntre: @AJourneyToLove Just wrote a lesson called A Message For The Abused. Part 1: mayneman.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-mess… Part 2: http://t.co/IEar1m… 1 day ago
- Please mark your calendars. Advertisers and interviewees welcome. lnkd.in/a3-6Gd 1 day ago
- Listen to "Introducton of The Ressurrecti..." hosted by Ressurrection on 5/30/2013 6:30 PMEDT #BlogTalkRadio blogtalkradio.com/ressurrection/… 1 day ago
- wp.me/s1eOgm-5773 2 days ago
Tag Archives: friendship
Whomever said that stealing someone’s work is flattery is a liar. They are either the person stealing from other people, and in an effort not to draw attention to themselves they have decided not to fight it, or they have … Continue reading
“When someone shows you who they are, believe them”-Dr. Maya Angelou This quote appears far too often in my life in fact I think because it is something I base my morals and beliefs off of. It is my challenger. … Continue reading
May is National Foster Care Month. My blog is dedicated to Love, Life and Relationships: Overcoming Emotional and Child Sexual Abuse. In honor of the thirty four percent of foster children that experience child sexual abuse, and those who experience … Continue reading
Today is my birthday and the absolute last thing that I thought I would be doing right now is writing a blog but I had to say thank you. I am literally in tears, choked up in tears, and even … Continue reading
Another year has passed, and my birthday is approaching. Each December I ask myself the question, as usually ask my guests at my annual lunch or dinner party, “What have you learned this year?” I’m looking for all sorts of … Continue reading
The second part of the question is: “Or at the very least help someone out of being homeless.” 1. Don’t judge them- be genuine in your search for the answer to what they need, and not in being their spiritual … Continue reading
In Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love, I pen some experiences that I have felt were abusive either emotionally or sexually. Experiences like the ones penned in the book, shape us whether we become more cautious … Continue reading
Life has been a bit hard quite honestly and I think that at the end of the day, what we all really want is love! A truly deep, spiritually enriched love from someone who looks and smells, and feels like … Continue reading
What is a Hater? I have heard the comments of hype-men, co-signers and bystanders who rally together in protest of a so-called “hater”. A hater is someone who does not like someone else to possess greatness physically, mentally, or spiritually. … Continue reading
You like the memory of me; the fragrance of my essence still freshly etched in the nasal passages of your mind. My thighs were half this size, my breasts sat ripe on my bark. My parts were tucked and strengthened, … Continue reading
I am not saying that all women are judgmental, but I will jump out on a limb and say, all women think too much at one point or another. We are fabulous multi-taskers, and we will assume if we are … Continue reading
“If you’re the kind of person that is always griping about how much you give to others it is highly truthful that you haven’t given enough, or at least as much as you think you have. If you are saying that … Continue reading
Teach them how to critically think and to make a choice about who they want to be connected to instead of them just falling in where they feel they can be somewhat accepted. Be your friends parent always. In addition, … Continue reading
The other day, I was having a discussion about friend choices with my teenage daughter, age 14. She was sharing some things about various friendships that gave her legitimate concern. I have heard only two extremes on the issue. Parents … Continue reading
Tonight I was talking to my friend who I had not had a chance to talk to in a long while. This was the first time that we spent time together just her and I. We were supposed to do … Continue reading
Today was a day reserved for improvisational conversation between me and my teenage daughter. She would never sense that what she shares would make me feel uncomfortable or that I want to jump into her defense and start beating up … Continue reading
The last few hours of 2010 were met with great wisdom and I caught it on tape. Princess of Controversy, a woman of many gifts shared some borrowed wisdom from an article in this month’s edition of O Magazine. For … Continue reading