- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tell-A-Friend 13 hours ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTell-A-Friend 23 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 13 hours ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTweet us @AJourneyToLove 23 hours ago
- NevTweet us @AJourneyToLove 23 hours ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlifeTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @Oprah_World: Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matt…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 244,527 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- What To Do If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Is Sexually Abusing Your Child
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/ 13 hours ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpace 23 hours ago
- Nev 23 hours ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlife 1 day ago
- RT @Oprah_World: Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matt… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: friendships
Okay, I admit it. I hate technology. I hate the way it has, for all the positive connectivity, virtually disconnected people to the point that human beings sit in groups in restaurants all over the world amid live human beings … Continue reading
January 12th, 1995 Do you possibly remember where in the world you were on this date? For some it is like trying to pinpoint Waldo. I used to get irritated with Waldo, but I always found him. So, I’m going … Continue reading
This New Year’s Eve think about all that was gained in this year, the knowledge, power and strength from understanding that you acquired through trial and error. How to attract a relationship that inspires the real you is a blog … Continue reading
Another year has passed, and my birthday is approaching. Each December I ask myself the question, as usually ask my guests at my annual lunch or dinner party, “What have you learned this year?” I’m looking for all sorts of … Continue reading
Each year, the tradition is that I would come to some conclusion of the things that I’d learned that particular year. This tradition came about because my birthday is December 31st. And, my name is Ressurrection which essentially means the … Continue reading
Are you ready to Meet the Fockers? Holidays are usually the time when the pressure is on. You are either important or you’re not. You have either been with your significant other long enough to meet the parents or they … Continue reading
How to parent a homeless child- Trust was the first in a series of blogs that I am writing to help parents who have suffered economically to build relationships with their children. This blog affectionately titled The Parent Lounge when … Continue reading
Introduction of Workshop In lieu of having a quick in and out book signing, we feel impressed to talk about emotional abuse at Ressurrection’s very first book signing. This will not be the standard, and the event is not long … Continue reading
Yesterday, I attended Dinner with the Pastor at Kingdom Life Empowerment Temple. Kingdom Life Empowerment Temple is at 6203 Baltimore Ave, Riverdale Maryland. It is next to the Wachovia (on the same side) and at the nearest intersection of East-West … Continue reading
I am not saying that all women are judgmental, but I will jump out on a limb and say, all women think too much at one point or another. We are fabulous multi-taskers, and we will assume if we are … Continue reading
Once a week, people all over the world sit down for a family meeting. As seen on television, this is where families get to share their feelings, confess their sins and find solutions to problems. Unlike television however, is the … Continue reading
“If you’re the kind of person that is always griping about how much you give to others it is highly truthful that you haven’t given enough, or at least as much as you think you have. If you are saying that … Continue reading
Teach them how to critically think and to make a choice about who they want to be connected to instead of them just falling in where they feel they can be somewhat accepted. Be your friends parent always. In addition, … Continue reading