- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground.Tell-A-Friend 5 hours ago
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tell-A-Friend 17 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 17 hours ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 17 hours ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejoshTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -ResTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 270,003 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- My Letter to My Mother - Overcoming Emotional Abuse
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- A Man's Gift Makes Room For Him, Brings Him Before Great Men, and then what?
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @Oprah_World: You can't fall if you don't climb, but there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground. 5 hours ago
- Check out "Ressurrection Graves @ the National Press Club for Book Launch" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.com/e/ressurrectio… 17 hours ago
- RT @1marketingqueen: by @ajourneytolove "Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your… http://t.co/tf7W… 17 hours ago
- RT @Groceryhound: Dear CEO #KevinMoch of #Chimerix So you're saying money is more important that a little guy's life? #savejosh 1 day ago
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -Res 1 day ago
Tag Archives: girlfriend
Discrimination I am a black, female, with long dreadlocks, I’m overweight (sexy though), and my name is long and looks foreign. My name is also “christian” so people assume. I have been looking for a job for some time now … Continue reading
The Lonnie Hunter Show One afternoon I was listening to the Lonnie Hunter Show, a radio show on a Radio One station, Praise 104.1, owned by Cathy Hughes. Lonnie Hunter had a question of the day whereby callers could call … Continue reading
Each year, the tradition is that I would come to some conclusion of the things that I’d learned that particular year. This tradition came about because my birthday is December 31st. And, my name is Ressurrection which essentially means the … Continue reading
Are you ready to Meet the Fockers? Holidays are usually the time when the pressure is on. You are either important or you’re not. You have either been with your significant other long enough to meet the parents or they … Continue reading
Yesterday, I attended Dinner with the Pastor at Kingdom Life Empowerment Temple. Kingdom Life Empowerment Temple is at 6203 Baltimore Ave, Riverdale Maryland. It is next to the Wachovia (on the same side) and at the nearest intersection of East-West … Continue reading
I am not saying that all women are judgmental, but I will jump out on a limb and say, all women think too much at one point or another. We are fabulous multi-taskers, and we will assume if we are … Continue reading
“If you’re the kind of person that is always griping about how much you give to others it is highly truthful that you haven’t given enough, or at least as much as you think you have. If you are saying that … Continue reading
Teach them how to critically think and to make a choice about who they want to be connected to instead of them just falling in where they feel they can be somewhat accepted. Be your friends parent always. In addition, … Continue reading
The other day, I was having a discussion about friend choices with my teenage daughter, age 14. She was sharing some things about various friendships that gave her legitimate concern. I have heard only two extremes on the issue. Parents … Continue reading
It was a chilling night. Hypothermia cold so it felt. The temperature was 43 degrees in my car. Back in 1999 when I aspired to be a full time poet, before people told me I would never make money doing … Continue reading
*Read New Blog Schedule Part One to get the rest of this joke. Enjoy your blog! Okay, wait let’s try this again. *Clearing Throat* I have lived independently for too long and now I will merge both persons into a … Continue reading
A few year’s back, I saw someone that I knew who attended church with me on a lunch date with someone else who was not his wife. She didn’t even look like his wife, they were like night and day. … Continue reading
Here are the last two on the list of 11 Questions about SEX that you should ask… Enjoy! 10. Do you have a disease? – To some degree many of you did not see this coming as the last question … Continue reading