- WHAT IF? wp.me/p257Es-13K via @JohnTWillsTell-A-Friend 5 days ago
- So, tell me... What did God wake you up for this morning because it was surely for more than to earn a paycheck? #LiveOnPurposeTell-A-Friend 6 days ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- WHAT IF? wp.me/p257Es-13K via @JohnTWillsTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- So, tell me... What did God wake you up for this morning because it was surely for more than to earn a paycheck? #LiveOnPurposeTweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 days ago
- Our Board of Director positions are FILLED! And, the brand new website is underway. I'm dropping off the application for the AJTL Conferenc…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? lnkd.in/E6m5FiTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 week ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY via @AJourneyToLoveTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 week ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 180,468 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20132 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- My Letter to My Mother - Overcoming Emotional Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- WHAT IF? wp.me/p257Es-13K via @JohnTWills 5 days ago
- So, tell me... What did God wake you up for this morning because it was surely for more than to earn a paycheck? #LiveOnPurpose 6 days ago
- Our Board of Director positions are FILLED! And, the brand new website is underway. I'm dropping off the application for the AJTL Conferenc… 6 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? lnkd.in/E6m5Fi 1 week ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY via @AJourneyToLove 1 week ago
Tag Archives: GOD
This song speaks for itself. The term laid down lovers is used sort of as broken English in that, we as Christians lay down our lives for Christ, and we love him deeply (as in worship).
When I talk to people who contact me about breaking their silence, and telling their story I am always cautious to include that some people may not believe them. I also mention that it is quite possible that some people will … Continue reading
I had an opportunity to listen in on a four-hour event entitled, “Preaching Better Sermons” online, hosted by Preaching Rocket, a company which provides a product for pastors who wish to improve their communication, preparation and sermon delivery skills. I … Continue reading
We are in the middle of April, which is National Child Abuse Prevention Month in the United States of America. However, depending on your cause as it relates to child abuse, you will notice that some people call it, National … Continue reading
Joel Osteen was the victim of an internet hoax. I see how easily people can be swayed. A 12-year-member of his church even called for him to be prayed for assuming that the rumor was true writing this: “We’ll pray … Continue reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NtFWwvhc_V8#! “Nevamind I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you two…. don’t forget me, I beg, I’ll remember you said, sometimes it lasts in love, and sometimes it hurts instead.” This part of the famous … Continue reading
Spiritual parenting to me is treating your baby/kids as you would want to be treated. Not treating them as an inconveniences that need to find a way to self sooth themselves, be obedient at all times and not get in … Continue reading
I think people have a misconception that when you get married, you have arrived. In fact, I think we believe that about everything. We don’t see life as a constant but as a destination. So, we want to get out … Continue reading
13 For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to … Continue reading
[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Christina Murray of TLC’s Reality Show The Sisterhood on Love, Marriage and the Business of Ministry
Whether you have watched an episode or two of the Sisterhood or the whole season, it is pretty easy to distinguish the characters. Tara and Brian Lewis are the fitness pastors who were terminated within weeks from a ministry upon … Continue reading
Last night, my car did some weird thing and stopped in the middle of the highway. We were in 30 degree weather. The police called a tow truck before I could work anything out. They were there within a half … Continue reading
[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
The church itself is a place where people have determined based on culture and personal revelation the heart of God. We know this because there are different sects and beliefs about paths to salvation. In every faith or religion there are … Continue reading
Today was easy. It was easier than I expected. I was not as hungry, so I consumed less smoothies. I remembered to drink water. What made today especially interesting about my 60-day juicing challenge was that my family and I … Continue reading
When I think of a pastor’s life, I think of a fasted life. We are not ordinary people, and do not have ordinary problems. I have already accepted the call on my life. I have done so years ago, but … Continue reading
“Reality Show is the new field for evangelism.” – Brian S. Lewis I watched one episode of the show and was really disappointed in the lack of spiritual guidance used to advise the public about important topics such as pornography, … Continue reading
Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child had this to say about her moderate battle with depression: “We’re taught, ‘Just go to church and pray about it. The Lord is going to heal you.’ Well, in the meantime, I believe God-gifted people, … Continue reading
SUBSCRIBE TO ———->>>>>> New Book by: Ressurrection Graves Due: April 2013!