- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- NevTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlifeTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- RT @Oprah_World: Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matt…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 244,644 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/ 1 day ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpace 1 day ago
- Nev 1 day ago
- RT @TheArlVALife: With the threat of snow, we all know trader joes in Clarendon will be mobbed Sunday. #arlingtonlife 2 days ago
- RT @Oprah_World: Never change who you are just because you're afraid of losing them. If they really love you, your imperfections won't matt… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: healing
[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
The church itself is a place where people have determined based on culture and personal revelation the heart of God. We know this because there are different sects and beliefs about paths to salvation. In every faith or religion there are … Continue reading
Today was easy. It was easier than I expected. I was not as hungry, so I consumed less smoothies. I remembered to drink water. What made today especially interesting about my 60-day juicing challenge was that my family and I … Continue reading
After writing Day One yesterday evening, I saw a post on Facebook that described the atmosphere of an all night prayer that I wanted to attend as Supernatural. I was two hours late but we made it, and the ingredients … Continue reading
What in the name of all that is holy did I just commit to? Truthfully, in this moment I do not see the next 59 days ahead of me. However choosing to be the answer, I adjust. I am … Continue reading
When I think of a pastor’s life, I think of a fasted life. We are not ordinary people, and do not have ordinary problems. I have already accepted the call on my life. I have done so years ago, but … Continue reading
“Reality Show is the new field for evangelism.” – Brian S. Lewis I watched one episode of the show and was really disappointed in the lack of spiritual guidance used to advise the public about important topics such as pornography, … Continue reading
Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child had this to say about her moderate battle with depression: “We’re taught, ‘Just go to church and pray about it. The Lord is going to heal you.’ Well, in the meantime, I believe God-gifted people, … Continue reading
SUBSCRIBE TO ———->>>>>> New Book by: Ressurrection Graves Due: April 2013!
I received a disturbing message on my telephone tonight notifying me that Bishop Larry Trotter (who I have never heard of before this moment) uploaded the below picture to his Instagram account. In the picture, Bishop Trotter and his granddaughter … Continue reading
A few years ago, around the time that I went homeless, I felt that the church (not the pastors) were not compassionate or helpful in my time of crisis. Most people do not understand homelessness until they have become homeless. … Continue reading
Make Love Again He kissed me and love returned. Quenching my thirst with his face, our lips connected. We met again for the first kiss. Our eyes closed and we felt the softness of each other’s heart. Desperately wanting to … Continue reading
Let’s be completely honest, either you have been a stage one stalker or you have been stalked at the stage one level at some point in your life. When people are soul-tied, emotionally connected to one another, who may not … Continue reading
According to Yahoo News, or News.com (I’m sure I found this by clicking on my Yahoo home page) it appears that a homeless man died of Hypothermia, who would have been heir to quite a throne of money, $19 Million before … Continue reading
I am desperate to experience the life that I believe is predestined for me. Unlike some of the definitions of “to be desperate” or “desperation”, I do not mean that I am living in despair. I am not depressed or … Continue reading
Somebody Say Word is an expression that ended one of my poems many years ago. It kinda stuck, and today I use it as the name of my open mic. There is a new location for 2013! We hope that … Continue reading
Here are Five Great Blogs From This Year 1. Rules of Engagement 2. Bible and Child Sexual Abuse 3. Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Should Become A Felony 4. Marko Hamlin: Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse 5. Lil’ Wayne Gangsta or … Continue reading
During the holidays more than any other time of year we are concerned about good tidings and the condition of the homeless who are without gifts. We are not so much concerned with the plight of homelessness, unless that is … Continue reading