Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGodTell-A-Friend 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m…Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGodTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @seanfeucht: Woke up with the undeniable conviction that God is orchestrating a convergence of epic proportions on the East Coast of Ame…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- RT @eguitar09: #atd2013 is underway and let me tell you we are getting some great worship in right now!!!! @ Hylton… instagram.com/p/ZrD7soKxB6/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Maryland, Virginia and DC if you are NOT at #ATD2013 you must get there. He is there!Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 171,798 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Frank Lombard Duke University Professor Rapes and Video Taped African-American Adopted Son Sentenced to 27 years
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- #TGIF now we can really get into this thing! #ATD2013 #DateNight #EncounterGod 1 day ago
- RT @EvangVanessa93: "@prayerfurnace: "WORSHIP IS MY WARFARE! MY PRAISE IS A WEAPON!" #atd2013" Amen, Glory We sing a song n church called m… 1 day ago
- RT @seanfeucht: Woke up with the undeniable conviction that God is orchestrating a convergence of epic proportions on the East Coast of Ame… 1 day ago
- RT @eguitar09: #atd2013 is underway and let me tell you we are getting some great worship in right now!!!! @ Hylton… instagram.com/p/ZrD7soKxB6/ 1 day ago
- Maryland, Virginia and DC if you are NOT at #ATD2013 you must get there. He is there! 1 day ago
Tag Archives: health
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NtFWwvhc_V8#! “Nevamind I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you two…. don’t forget me, I beg, I’ll remember you said, sometimes it lasts in love, and sometimes it hurts instead.” This part of the famous … Continue reading
I think people have a misconception that when you get married, you have arrived. In fact, I think we believe that about everything. We don’t see life as a constant but as a destination. So, we want to get out … Continue reading
Today was easy. It was easier than I expected. I was not as hungry, so I consumed less smoothies. I remembered to drink water. What made today especially interesting about my 60-day juicing challenge was that my family and I … Continue reading
After writing Day One yesterday evening, I saw a post on Facebook that described the atmosphere of an all night prayer that I wanted to attend as Supernatural. I was two hours late but we made it, and the ingredients … Continue reading
What in the name of all that is holy did I just commit to? Truthfully, in this moment I do not see the next 59 days ahead of me. However choosing to be the answer, I adjust. I am … Continue reading
SUBSCRIBE TO ———->>>>>> New Book by: Ressurrection Graves Due: April 2013!
Okay, I admit it. I hate technology. I hate the way it has, for all the positive connectivity, virtually disconnected people to the point that human beings sit in groups in restaurants all over the world amid live human beings … Continue reading
To Create a Vision The bible says that without vision the people perish. It also says that you should write your vision and make it plain. When business owners get a vision of how they want to provide a service, … Continue reading
To Break Generational Curses I know I have spoken on this briefly in other reasons for attending family counseling however generational curses leave a strong hold that often, people live their whole lives in denial. And, when they are not … Continue reading
To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are I am the only one in my family with dreadlocks. My daughter and I were ridiculed by my mother initially. Her thoughts haven’t changed though people love them, and stop us in … Continue reading
To Get Questions Answered I mentioned earlier that genealogy is important. It is a shame to have to go to extended family members, and ask about your parents’ upbringing. It is uncomfortable to do so when your aunt or uncle … Continue reading
To Learn The Heart Of Your Siblings This can apply to any family member that attends counseling with you. You may not agree with your siblings news or life choices but perhaps hearing why they have made certain choices can … Continue reading
In the previous post I introduce all ten reasons that we will cover. Here they are again for your information. To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable … Continue reading
Ten Reasons To Attend Family Counseling I must admit that it was a story that I wrote about Victoria Pendragon which motivated me to initiate family counseling one last time. She and her siblings attended a weekend retreat with a … Continue reading
Team Healthy Detroit Invites DC Area Expert Ressurrection Graves to speak on Emotional Wellness in a Down Economy When someone suffers from financial affliction, the mindset of poverty can be an automatic or gradual response to a downward spiral. Not … Continue reading
Frank Lombard Duke University Professor Rapes and Video Taped African-American Adopted Son Sentenced to 27 years
Frank Lombard, the associate director of Duke University’s Center for Health Policy was arrested in 2009, after he produced pornography of sexual acts with his African-American adopted son. The media did not want to cover it. Lombard, a perfect example of … Continue reading
What Is Spiritual Abuse? Spiritual Abuse is a type of abuse used within a religious context to manipulate an individual or group of people to do what the abuser wishes. In this case, we will show how predators often use … Continue reading
I wrote a post awhile back about Sundi Jo. She is a woman who was sexually abused as a child and began to eat as a way of literally building a wall to keep out attackers. After weighing 330lbs. and … Continue reading