Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTell-A-Friend 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTell-A-Friend 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uYTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformerTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 169,132 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOut 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformer 5 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned. 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Homelessness
Today is my birthday and the absolute last thing that I thought I would be doing right now is writing a blog but I had to say thank you. I am literally in tears, choked up in tears, and even … Continue reading
One thing that really frustrated me about the article I wrote yesterday entitled, “If I were a Poor Black Kid- Response“, is that a middle-aged white guy wrote the article as if he could ever put himself in a poor … Continue reading
Many single women are under the impression that they will meet the man of their dreams, in the actual place that they dream. I’ve met people who’ve found the one in the mall, grocery store, even the club. Contrary to … Continue reading
I’m learning that there are different lifestyles of homelessness. While we all have unique circumstances that put us here, there are also circumstances that keep us here. For some, who are not receiving the care and concern necessary by case … Continue reading
Can you hang in there…? I have heard the saying it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. One of the things that has really truck me during this process is how people start with offering support vs. how … Continue reading
The second part of the question is: “Or at the very least help someone out of being homeless.” 1. Don’t judge them- be genuine in your search for the answer to what they need, and not in being their spiritual … Continue reading
Could Homelessness be a part of God‘s plan? The shorthand answer for many is NO! I have heard so many Christians tell me what God’s plan is for my life and they all contradict themselves. I have been told that … Continue reading
Yesterday was a special day! See, I’ve been kind of stalking this homeless shelter. I have been practically beating down the door saying “Let me In”. A few mornings ago, I was asleep in a Giant Food parking lot (I … Continue reading
August 23rd, 2011, the earth shook in Arlington, Virginia. An earthquake hit the DC area originating from the Richmond, Charlottesville, Newport News, part of Virginia. It was 5.9. How does Earthquakes form? In this case, we haven’t seen anything like … Continue reading
There is no sleeping for this beauty. I’m up tonight, tired but trying to make myself do positive things that out-way my circumstances to keep myself alive. Last night’s post was alarming. The truth isn’t always pretty or comfortable. A … Continue reading
Liberation: Homeless Diaries I have never felt so imprisoned and liberated at the same time. Let it define you ! Homelessness will either make you great beyond your own measure , or more deceived about what GOD truly has for you. … Continue reading
I have been so busy that I haven’t had a second to get my thoughts together and write. I have been focused on book interviews via radio, television etc… I went on a business trip that changed my life (again), … Continue reading
For many of you who have followed this blog, and are familiar with my story, you understand that I have endured some hardships in business that put me in a place of being homeless. As a result of this situation, … Continue reading