- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co…Tell-A-Friend 3 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW…Tell-A-Friend 6 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- RT @andersoncooper: Fascinating how #Mandela as a young man was able to see how the white regime used ethnic divisions between blacks to di…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- RT @nbcwashington: "Today his spirit is soaring through the heavens. He is now forever free." ~ Muhammad Ali on Mandela. More reaction: htt…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- RT @AlfredEdmondJr: Fighting to get @RutgersU to divest f/apartheid South African major cause for me as a black student leader at RU in 198…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 243,717 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Why are we losing the Christmas Holiday spirit?
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co… 3 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW… 6 hours ago
- RT @andersoncooper: Fascinating how #Mandela as a young man was able to see how the white regime used ethnic divisions between blacks to di… 6 hours ago
- RT @nbcwashington: "Today his spirit is soaring through the heavens. He is now forever free." ~ Muhammad Ali on Mandela. More reaction: htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @AlfredEdmondJr: Fighting to get @RutgersU to divest f/apartheid South African major cause for me as a black student leader at RU in 198… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: jerry sandusky
Sugar Ray Leonard doesn’t talk about his childhood sexual abuse very much. In fact, at Penn State’s Child Sexual Abuse Conference on Monday, in front of a sold-out crowd of survivors and supporters, Leonard told his story for only the … Continue reading
What a fantastic day for breaking the silence. Ressurrection Graves, a child sexual abuse prevention and healing relationship mentor was watching the news with her husband and daughter when she saw ‘child sexual abuse’ go across the bottom of the … Continue reading
Robert Peter Benedict Groeschel has been an ordained priest since 1959. According to Wikipedia Groeschel has authored over thirty books, has a master’s degree in counseling and a doctorate degree in psychology from Columbia University in 1971. He hosted … Continue reading
I was contacted by a friend who witnessed Clayton Griffin, a Federal Police Officer who was just sentenced to 55 years, pursue his interest in me while at work. When she told me what happened I quite honestly did not … Continue reading
Jerry Sandusky: Guilty Of 45 Counts Of Sexual Abuse and What We Can Do To Prevent This From Happening In Our Own Lives
Jerry Sandusky is found guilty of 45 for the original 52, down to 48 counts for the sexual abuses and assaults of ten boys who were in his mile high charity. He was acquitted of three of the charges. Tipped … Continue reading
Marko Hamlin was raised in Arlington, Virginia. The son of an alcoholic mother, he was placed into foster care around five years old. His mother had visitation and he remembers being returned to his mother in fourth grade. Marko … Continue reading
Good Touch, Bad Touch is a program that taught me how to identify when someone is in my personal space touching me in an appropriate or inappropriate way. Grooming is a technique used by predators to train children into believing that good … Continue reading
Months ago, when I heard about Penn State, I was alarmed and ready to fire. I wanted the world to know about Jerry Sandusky, especially after his interviews because he reeked sexual predator to everyone in the free world. In … Continue reading
Have you all had an opportunity to look at this video that my daughter (fifteen) edited for me? This video in its entirety aired first on television, and I made the video available for sale. I would love you (my … Continue reading
One thing that really frustrated me about the article I wrote yesterday entitled, “If I were a Poor Black Kid- Response“, is that a middle-aged white guy wrote the article as if he could ever put himself in a poor … Continue reading
Joshua Myers, Assistant Principal at Virginia Elementary School arrested for Child Porn, and Sex with Minors sentenced to five years
Joshua Myers, Assistant Principal and Predator It is never a good day when someone who present a winning smile, degree and all of the qualifications for teaching, or serving young children turns out to be a Pedophile, or Predator as … Continue reading