- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -ResTell-A-Friend 8 hours ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPostTell-A-Friend 14 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -ResTweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPostTweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- Glory Soldiers Global founders, #Ressurrection and Deven. @ajourneytolove #expectglory Buy a copy of… instagram.com/p/lU2LJpN1jF/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- All Done! That was the most amazing two minutes. I was holding back tears. The whole segment is… instagram.com/p/lUu979t1nd/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- We're in NY about to head over for our interview on the TODAY Show! Please support @ajourneytolove by… instagram.com/p/lUfmyCt1kM/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 269,626 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Hope you have an amazing Monday! Choose to BE. Extraordinary! -Res 8 hours ago
- Pastor Ron Carpenter's Wife, Hope, Returns to SC Megachurch Divorce christianpost.com/news/pastor-ro… via @ChristianPost 14 hours ago
- Glory Soldiers Global founders, #Ressurrection and Deven. @ajourneytolove #expectglory Buy a copy of… instagram.com/p/lU2LJpN1jF/ 1 day ago
- All Done! That was the most amazing two minutes. I was holding back tears. The whole segment is… instagram.com/p/lUu979t1nd/ 1 day ago
- We're in NY about to head over for our interview on the TODAY Show! Please support @ajourneytolove by… instagram.com/p/lUfmyCt1kM/ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Jesus
Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day in Washington, DC. There was a lot of traffic I presume because people were anxious to enjoy it. Not humid that I remember at all, just really beautiful. My husband and I, who had … Continue reading
I had an opportunity to listen in on a four-hour event entitled, “Preaching Better Sermons” online, hosted by Preaching Rocket, a company which provides a product for pastors who wish to improve their communication, preparation and sermon delivery skills. I … Continue reading
When I think of a pastor’s life, I think of a fasted life. We are not ordinary people, and do not have ordinary problems. I have already accepted the call on my life. I have done so years ago, but … Continue reading
“Reality Show is the new field for evangelism.” – Brian S. Lewis I watched one episode of the show and was really disappointed in the lack of spiritual guidance used to advise the public about important topics such as pornography, … Continue reading
SUBSCRIBE TO ———->>>>>> New Book by: Ressurrection Graves Due: April 2013!
This year I can say overall I’ve learned the value and influence music has on me and how it influences others. I’ve realized how to have a discerning spirit towards certain lyrics and artist , tapping into the deeper … Continue reading
Anyone have trouble with their in-laws? Well I have had a run in with one of my sister in-laws. I won’t go into detail, but as a PH.D that preaches forgiveness to my patients, this situation made me think about … Continue reading
Rarely do I look at the “search terms” on my website and decide to make it a blog topic anymore, however this question made my heart grieve for the person asking the question. I am not sure what blog they … Continue reading
We have started family counseling. All of my siblings are invited and only one showed yesterday. I think God has an elaborate plan that he is not totally sharing with us. It is kind-of-like how we as parents withhold information … Continue reading
Mitt Romney Polygamy, Barack Obama Exits Funding For Child Sexual Abuse: Is Acceptance Next? Is Their A Candidate Whose Agenda Will Include Programs and Funding Specifically For Child Sexual Abuse Awareness, Prevention and Healing?
In my last post about Barack Obama on Same Sex Marriages, I asked a question. I wanted to know if the liberty that is being given gradually to same-sex relationships will open the door for the acceptance of child sexual … Continue reading
This is a powerful inside look behind the song that gospel recording artist, Kevin Levar’s song “A Heart That Forgives” While this lesson is definitely from a Christian perspective, their is so much here that can be shared without religious … Continue reading
“I didn’t tell people because I was told to keep it a secret. I was a very good secret keeper. I was a teenager the first time it ever came out, but I didn’t tell the complete story until a … Continue reading
TRUTH The truth burns inside me As though it were lies That’s the thing about abuse It has its own life Your life Is its life But no one sees it Save you And you walk about All normal Until … Continue reading
This entire week has been holy week. I certainly have been in prayer but not as a memorial. A friend of my fiance’s is visually impaired and underwent surgery to try to correct the problem. My nephew to which he … Continue reading
We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people. – “Letter from Birmingham Jail,” April 16, 1963, Martin Luther King … Continue reading
I needed this today. I appreciate this Christian perspective about G.O.D. I first saw this in a church service and it is one of the best spoken word deliveries that I have ever heard. Please enjoy, and by all means, … Continue reading
“Rule as a servant. Serve as a king.” – Pastor Tony Brazelton