- What gift are you holding hostage, from our community because of your fears? - George FrasierTell-A-Friend 3 days ago
- #ceospace #1213 I had a dream to meet people like me, who live to take action and follow their… instagram.com/p/huTuBPN1gT/Tell-A-Friend 3 days ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- What gift are you holding hostage, from our community because of your fears? - George FrasierTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- #ceospace #1213 I had a dream to meet people like me, who live to take action and follow their… instagram.com/p/huTuBPN1gT/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpaceTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- NevTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 245,745 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Make Love Again: A Poem
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- What gift are you holding hostage, from our community because of your fears? - George Frasier 3 days ago
- #ceospace #1213 I had a dream to meet people like me, who live to take action and follow their… instagram.com/p/huTuBPN1gT/ 3 days ago
- Glory Soldiers Global at #CEOSPACE . My view from the room. instagram.com/p/hqnNVzt1uE/ 5 days ago
- Never present securities to unqualified investors. - @CEOSpace 5 days ago
- Nev 5 days ago
Tag Archives: marketing
Whomever said that stealing someone’s work is flattery is a liar. They are either the person stealing from other people, and in an effort not to draw attention to themselves they have decided not to fight it, or they have … Continue reading
[MEDIA RELEASE] ‘We Found Love’ in a hopeless place: How a Veteran and Entrepreneur crossed paths in a homeless shelter – their wedding celebration and the launch of their non-profit organization to end homelessness with housing in America
WEDDING CELEBRATION: DEVEN AND RESSURRECTION Ressurrection Graves is a serial entrepreneur and like many Oscar winners (Martin Sheen or Halle Berry), businessmen and women before her, homelessness was the path least desired. This experience has developed and shaped the emergence … Continue reading
***ATTENTION*** I have started the most important campaign of my career on Indiegogo. Everyone can get involved. I have offered a few perks for you to donate to my campaign. My husband donated to help you De-Clutter one room … Continue reading
Conference Coordinator/ Personal Assistant – ONE YEAR Internship Position This position has the potential to turn into a full-time position. As a conference coordinator you will help Ressurrection to plan a ten-city tour. You will be in every aspect … Continue reading
Internship Opportunities I attended a tele-seminar last week that changed my life. Steve Harrison who owns a company called Radio Television Interview Report, was the facilitator. He had a tele-seminar which told us what rich authors know that … Continue reading
To be or not to be Christian is a conversation that has been drowned by flaming Christians who do not reason, and Non-Christians who do not care about your God and quickly move on to the next project like … Continue reading
My palms are sweaty… okay, my palms are not sweaty but I feel like my palms are sweaty. Today is Monday and I have less than a week before the Identity Crisis Weekend. My memoir, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: … Continue reading
Greetings: I hesistate to make the below information a “new page” on this website because, quite frankly, I have the skills to do business plan writing, and I enjoy it but I believe that I may not have time to do … Continue reading
Marketing Tips Part Three- Website Content: What message are you sending? There are four different types of websites. They can be custom built or as many boutique business owners with little capital rely on, templates that offer a professional look … Continue reading
It has been said that your Marketing plan is the most important part of your business plan. We have heard the loosely spoken quote that “Marketing is 95% of your business”. There are definitely specific forms of marketing and sales … Continue reading