- RT @sciam: How Men's Brains Are Wired Differently Than Women's bit.ly/1k3p2p0Tell-A-Friend 8 hours ago
- RT @AmdAndrew: If physical diseases were treated like mental illness. http://t.co/dM6w4qhCAyTell-A-Friend 8 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @sciam: How Men's Brains Are Wired Differently Than Women's bit.ly/1k3p2p0Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @AmdAndrew: If physical diseases were treated like mental illness. http://t.co/dM6w4qhCAyTweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: As Hospital Prices Soar, a Single Stitch Tops $500 nyti.ms/IBnsP1Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- I live in DC. There are always an abundance of events. It's hard to narrow down the ones that are most important to attend. How do you?Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyLove: You will be as happy as you can forgive yourself to be :) #TDLTweet us @AJourneyToLove 9 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 243,470 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Overcoming Incest and The Effects of Child Sexual Abuse Grooming
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @sciam: How Men's Brains Are Wired Differently Than Women's bit.ly/1k3p2p0 8 hours ago
- RT @AmdAndrew: If physical diseases were treated like mental illness. http://t.co/dM6w4qhCAy 8 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: As Hospital Prices Soar, a Single Stitch Tops $500 nyti.ms/IBnsP1 8 hours ago
- I live in DC. There are always an abundance of events. It's hard to narrow down the ones that are most important to attend. How do you? 8 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyLove: You will be as happy as you can forgive yourself to be :) #TDL 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Mental health
Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day in Washington, DC. There was a lot of traffic I presume because people were anxious to enjoy it. Not humid that I remember at all, just really beautiful. My husband and I, who had … Continue reading
When I talk to people who contact me about breaking their silence, and telling their story I am always cautious to include that some people may not believe them. I also mention that it is quite possible that some people will … Continue reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NtFWwvhc_V8#! “Nevamind I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you two…. don’t forget me, I beg, I’ll remember you said, sometimes it lasts in love, and sometimes it hurts instead.” This part of the famous … Continue reading
Suicide & How My Brother Saved Me From Drowning. What a beautiful writing and how amazing to be saved by your brother! This is a must read.
I think people have a misconception that when you get married, you have arrived. In fact, I think we believe that about everything. We don’t see life as a constant but as a destination. So, we want to get out … Continue reading
A few years ago, around the time that I went homeless, I felt that the church (not the pastors) were not compassionate or helpful in my time of crisis. Most people do not understand homelessness until they have become homeless. … Continue reading
Okay, I admit it. I hate technology. I hate the way it has, for all the positive connectivity, virtually disconnected people to the point that human beings sit in groups in restaurants all over the world amid live human beings … Continue reading
To Create a Vision The bible says that without vision the people perish. It also says that you should write your vision and make it plain. When business owners get a vision of how they want to provide a service, … Continue reading
To Break Generational Curses I know I have spoken on this briefly in other reasons for attending family counseling however generational curses leave a strong hold that often, people live their whole lives in denial. And, when they are not … Continue reading
To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are I am the only one in my family with dreadlocks. My daughter and I were ridiculed by my mother initially. Her thoughts haven’t changed though people love them, and stop us in … Continue reading
To Get Questions Answered I mentioned earlier that genealogy is important. It is a shame to have to go to extended family members, and ask about your parents’ upbringing. It is uncomfortable to do so when your aunt or uncle … Continue reading
To Learn The Heart Of Your Siblings This can apply to any family member that attends counseling with you. You may not agree with your siblings news or life choices but perhaps hearing why they have made certain choices can … Continue reading
Ten Reasons To Attend Family Counseling I must admit that it was a story that I wrote about Victoria Pendragon which motivated me to initiate family counseling one last time. She and her siblings attended a weekend retreat with a … Continue reading
Thoughts Of The Day…. Know yourself. I am not a loose cannon. I do not do anything without a purpose – seriously. If I clean the kitchen, there is a purpose! I am knowledgeable about what I know, and what … Continue reading
“A man’s gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men” Proverbs 18:16 Amplified Version For more than fifteen years, I have written and published poetry, business plans, proposals, business correspondence letters, one memoir, a blog site with … Continue reading