Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTell-A-Friend 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTell-A-Friend 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uYTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformerTweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 169,261 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- My Letter to My Mother - Overcoming Emotional Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY 4 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOut 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformer 6 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned. 6 days ago
Tag Archives: mental illness
We are in the middle of April, which is National Child Abuse Prevention Month in the United States of America. However, depending on your cause as it relates to child abuse, you will notice that some people call it, National … Continue reading
Dr. Benjamin Carson: Same-Sex Marriage and the correlation between Homosexuality, Pedophilia, and Bestiality
As a professional, Dr. Carson understands that he is the Director of Neurosurgery alongside pedophile professionals who are seeking to through academia justify and re-categorize pedophilia so that it is seen with the same tolerance and acceptance as homosexuality. This … Continue reading
Joel Osteen was the victim of an internet hoax. I see how easily people can be swayed. A 12-year-member of his church even called for him to be prayed for assuming that the rumor was true writing this: “We’ll pray … Continue reading
Heal Me With Words ™ A National Campaign where Healed People, Heal People for Child Abuse Awareness Month
This year we will focus on our Heal Me With Words™ campaign to offer healing to adults who have been sexually abused. Here is what we know: 97% of homeless mothers have been sexually abused and/or raped 80% of patients … Continue reading
The child in question is 13 years old. His sister, also adopted by Kelli Higgins who lives in Florida is the one who suggested that she (Higgins) do a photo shoot of Latrell Higgins reenacting what his newborn baby pictures … Continue reading
Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child had this to say about her moderate battle with depression: “We’re taught, ‘Just go to church and pray about it. The Lord is going to heal you.’ Well, in the meantime, I believe God-gifted people, … Continue reading
A few years ago, around the time that I went homeless, I felt that the church (not the pastors) were not compassionate or helpful in my time of crisis. Most people do not understand homelessness until they have become homeless. … Continue reading
According to Yahoo News, or News.com (I’m sure I found this by clicking on my Yahoo home page) it appears that a homeless man died of Hypothermia, who would have been heir to quite a throne of money, $19 Million before … Continue reading
What Have You Learned This Year? is a theme for the month of December. I look for ah-ha moments. HERE is the blog that provides background on the theme, and to learn how you can become a part of this … Continue reading
Team Healthy Detroit Invites DC Area Expert Ressurrection Graves to speak on Emotional Wellness in a Down Economy When someone suffers from financial affliction, the mindset of poverty can be an automatic or gradual response to a downward spiral. Not … Continue reading
Marko Hamlin was raised in Arlington, Virginia. The son of an alcoholic mother, he was placed into foster care around five years old. His mother had visitation and he remembers being returned to his mother in fourth grade. Marko … Continue reading