- Help make it happen for Former Homeless Veteran goes Homeless for Charity on @indiegogo igg.me/p/854237/twtrTell-A-Friend 7 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: Appeals court strikes down Virginia's gay marriage ban huff.to/1zmP8NuTell-A-Friend 8 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Help make it happen for Former Homeless Veteran goes Homeless for Charity on @indiegogo igg.me/p/854237/twtrTweet us @AJourneyToLove 7 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: Appeals court strikes down Virginia's gay marriage ban huff.to/1zmP8NuTweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @Forbes: Career advancement is as much about who you know as what you know: onforb.es/1r8oEKMTweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- RT @JenebaSpeaks: Twitter Tip: when RT'ng someone else's RT, there is this button called the Retweet button. Don't edit out the original t…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- RT @JenebaSpeaks: LIVE Tweeting is a skill. Listening to spkrs, while extrapolating the best sound bites then fitting it, the quote's handl…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 312,987 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Help make it happen for Former Homeless Veteran goes Homeless for Charity on @indiegogo igg.me/p/854237/twtr 7 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: BREAKING: Appeals court strikes down Virginia's gay marriage ban huff.to/1zmP8Nu 8 hours ago
- RT @Forbes: Career advancement is as much about who you know as what you know: onforb.es/1r8oEKM 2 days ago
- RT @JenebaSpeaks: Twitter Tip: when RT'ng someone else's RT, there is this button called the Retweet button. Don't edit out the original t… 4 days ago
- RT @JenebaSpeaks: LIVE Tweeting is a skill. Listening to spkrs, while extrapolating the best sound bites then fitting it, the quote's handl… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Music
This song speaks for itself. The term laid down lovers is used sort of as broken English in that, we as Christians lay down our lives for Christ, and we love him deeply (as in worship).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NtFWwvhc_V8#! “Nevamind I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you two…. don’t forget me, I beg, I’ll remember you said, sometimes it lasts in love, and sometimes it hurts instead.” This part of the famous … Continue reading
This year I can say overall I’ve learned the value and influence music has on me and how it influences others. I’ve realized how to have a discerning spirit towards certain lyrics and artist , tapping into the deeper … Continue reading
I have to provide some context for the following information. I was on the phone with Pastor Jomo K. Johnson yesterday on a totally unrelated business call. At some point during the call, the subject of his boycott for the … Continue reading
He fills me up, he gives me love, more love than I’ve ever seen. The lyrics in this song speak to every fiber of my being, and Whitney Houston sounds like heavy invading earth. I love you sweetheart. Thank you … Continue reading
What are you doing the rest of your life? North and South, and East and West of your life? I have only one request of your life, that you spend it all with me. All the seasons and times of … Continue reading