- 1 Peter 1:18 - 19 You must know recognize that you were redeemed ransomed from the useless fru bit.ly/IvdASaTell-A-Friend 14 hours ago
- RT @patriciasinglet: Survivors World w/ Tremayne Moore, 'Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid' 04/23 by Butterfly Dreams Abuse … http://t.co/RgWbvMeN…Tell-A-Friend 1 day ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- 1 Peter 1:18 - 19 You must know recognize that you were redeemed ransomed from the useless fru bit.ly/IvdASaTweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- RT @patriciasinglet: Survivors World w/ Tremayne Moore, 'Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid' 04/23 by Butterfly Dreams Abuse … http://t.co/RgWbvMeN…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Here's a refresher for you! Get down to #business usatoday.com/story/money/co…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 days ago
- #Easter All Wrapped Up. My husband learned how to give me #Spa #Treatment #Expectglory #Ressurrection… instagram.com/p/nBWrvbN1qS/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- #Ressurrection is teaching her husband how to give HER a full body Spa Treatment. She has mixed her… instagram.com/p/nBJxnlN1o0/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 283,397 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Make Love Again: A Poem
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- My Letter to My Mother - Overcoming Emotional Abuse
- The Disciple of Dr. Alfred Kinsey: Hugh Hefner and the PlayBoy Brand Produces Child Pornography
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- 1 Peter 1:18 - 19 You must know recognize that you were redeemed ransomed from the useless fru bit.ly/IvdASa 14 hours ago
- RT @patriciasinglet: Survivors World w/ Tremayne Moore, 'Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid' 04/23 by Butterfly Dreams Abuse … http://t.co/RgWbvMeN… 1 day ago
- Here's a refresher for you! Get down to #business usatoday.com/story/money/co… 2 days ago
- #Easter All Wrapped Up. My husband learned how to give me #Spa #Treatment #Expectglory #Ressurrection… instagram.com/p/nBWrvbN1qS/ 4 days ago
- #Ressurrection is teaching her husband how to give HER a full body Spa Treatment. She has mixed her… instagram.com/p/nBJxnlN1o0/ 4 days ago
Tag Archives: poetry
Make Love Again He kissed me and love returned. Quenching my thirst with his face, our lips connected. We met again for the first kiss. Our eyes closed and we felt the softness of each other’s heart. Desperately wanting to … Continue reading
Somebody Say Word is an expression that ended one of my poems many years ago. It kinda stuck, and today I use it as the name of my open mic. There is a new location for 2013! We hope that … Continue reading
GRATEFUL by Alicea Davis This message is for all of the whites. Who’s always had the desire to love and unite. You were the ones who had our backs and did not prejudge us because we were black. You are … Continue reading
The Characteristics of A Leader Leaders are readers they take history and recreate it, they get lost in powerful stories and become one. Leaders never dwell on their title because they possess their position so well that others make up … Continue reading
Earlier this month my nephew died at age 24. I still haven’t written about that experience, as it is challenging to process given my staggered family relationships. Being at the funeral and re-pass were just as traumatizing as my loss. … Continue reading
An explanation of the RAPE piece is below in the Out of Bondage Video. Please Enjoy and Share! Ressurrection is the author of Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love You can subscribe to her blog at: http://www.ressurrection.wordpress.com … Continue reading
I woke up last week, wanting to write a poem in honor of Child Abuse Prevention Month. April is also National Poetry Month. Here it is. Un-Elevated; paralyzed by snares Hallucinating aloneness; empty by capacity- in fact we’re fashionably hidden, … Continue reading
I woke up this morning with this feeling that I was trying to pinpoint. I could not figure out if it was fear or frustration, if I was being spoiled and unreasonable, or legitimately concerned about the intrusion of my … Continue reading
I needed this today. I appreciate this Christian perspective about G.O.D. I first saw this in a church service and it is one of the best spoken word deliveries that I have ever heard. Please enjoy, and by all means, … Continue reading
This poem, from a male perspective is absolutely fantastic. This is a video, worth rushing to your computer, preparing to pause for hand claps, and quieting any noise around you. Enjoy! “I became allergic to showing any form of compassion.” … Continue reading
An Ode to Pimped Poetry My Not-So Love Poem I don’t want to write this poem. I do NOT want to write this free verse poem about love. I could be the master of tantalizing your ear drums with soft … Continue reading
This song is dedicated to my sweetheart. This love is amazing and I love you more each and every day. This is the song that kept coming to me as we first began dating and it is indeed so amazing … Continue reading
I was on Facebook perusing around, putting in key words like “Poetry” to locate the perfect places to “share” my Identity Crisis Poem. Dreams Deferred I began to run across words that hit me like flash cards before a big … Continue reading
Ressurrection I have taken a small break from writing. Primarily, I have focused my attention on getting from behind the computer and marketing in the field to engage my expected audience for the release of my new memoir, Identity Crisis, … Continue reading
So come to the pond, or the river of your imagination, or the harbor of your longing, and put your lips to the world. — Mary Oliver Today I want to encourage you to put your lips on the world … Continue reading