- Morning in the A. instagram.com/p/wwOgkMt1n6/Tell-A-Friend 4 hours ago
- It's been real! Thanks ATL! I have a feeling I will be back soon. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wwObRTt1nw/Tell-A-Friend 4 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- Silence is Violence: End Child Sexual Abuse
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Morning in the A. instagram.com/p/wwOgkMt1n6/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- It's been real! Thanks ATL! I have a feeling I will be back soon. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wwObRTt1nw/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- Ready. #TeamRes http://t.co/Xu08V9uDyQTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Midnight Madness... #RadioInterview instagram.com/p/wsiQZrt1uA/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- Midnight Interview 89.3FM Tune In if you are in Atlanta, GA. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wsekKIN1p1/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 353,770 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Morning in the A. instagram.com/p/wwOgkMt1n6/ 4 hours ago
- It's been real! Thanks ATL! I have a feeling I will be back soon. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wwObRTt1nw/ 4 hours ago
- Ready. #TeamRes http://t.co/Xu08V9uDyQ 1 day ago
- Midnight Madness... #RadioInterview instagram.com/p/wsiQZrt1uA/ 1 day ago
- Midnight Interview 89.3FM Tune In if you are in Atlanta, GA. #ExpectGlory instagram.com/p/wsekKIN1p1/ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: politics
We are in the middle of April, which is National Child Abuse Prevention Month in the United States of America. However, depending on your cause as it relates to child abuse, you will notice that some people call it, National … Continue reading
SUBSCRIBE TO ———->>>>>> New Book by: Ressurrection Graves Due: April 2013!
Bishop Larry Trotter is being called all kinds of names by people who have seen the picture of him and his granddaughter in the bathtub together which you can see by clicking here. In an effort to neutralize pedophile-like blanket … Continue reading
Massive protests in Paris against homosexual “marriage” joined by homosexuals who agree that kids need a mom and dad
Massive protests in Paris against homosexual “marriage” joined by homosexuals who agree that kids need a mom and dad. One Million against homosexuality, but a pastor who preached against homosexuality can not participate in the Inauguration. I should note that … Continue reading
GRATEFUL by Alicea Davis This message is for all of the whites. Who’s always had the desire to love and unite. You were the ones who had our backs and did not prejudge us because we were black. You are … Continue reading
I wrote a blog awhile back, predicting that sexual predators, otherwise known as child molesters would begin to request to be seen as people who have a sexually alternative lifestyle, likened to homosexuality. Part of my thinking was spiritual intuitiveness, … Continue reading
#ooid=lscHY5Njp5laNB1mdxhuqqVZxbWSFRkf I am posting this story because I can not understand how in the world a judge would allow someone to get out on bail of any amount after being accused of raping five women. For the safety of us … Continue reading
A friend mortified by the recent paperwork that she received from her job stating “Guidance: Gender-Specific Facilities” contacted me immediately to express her concern that allowing Transgendered individuals to use the restroom in whatever bathroom they choose, namingly a restroom … Continue reading
It has been said that your Marketing plan is the most important part of your business plan. We have heard the loosely spoken quote that “Marketing is 95% of your business”. There are definitely specific forms of marketing and sales … Continue reading
*Read New Blog Schedule Part One to get the rest of this joke. Enjoy your blog! :) Okay, wait let’s try this again. *Clearing Throat* I have lived independently for too long and now I will merge both persons into … Continue reading
Greetings Beautiful, I am so excited that you have joined me at: http://www.ressurrection.wordpress.com I know that you are reading it because I see the stats. It is Fantabulous! I realize that this is not really a word but I’m so … Continue reading