Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTell-A-Friend 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTell-A-Friend 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uYTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformerTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 169,204 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOut 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformer 5 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned. 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Religion and Spirituality
After writing Day One yesterday evening, I saw a post on Facebook that described the atmosphere of an all night prayer that I wanted to attend as Supernatural. I was two hours late but we made it, and the ingredients … Continue reading
When I think of a pastor’s life, I think of a fasted life. We are not ordinary people, and do not have ordinary problems. I have already accepted the call on my life. I have done so years ago, but … Continue reading
A few years ago, around the time that I went homeless, I felt that the church (not the pastors) were not compassionate or helpful in my time of crisis. Most people do not understand homelessness until they have become homeless. … Continue reading
I have to be honest, I wanted to name this blog, “Why Churches Can Not Keep Members.” Similar to almost any other kind of business whether set up to collect donations to sell products and services, the life of one’s … Continue reading
This year I can say overall I’ve learned the value and influence music has on me and how it influences others. I’ve realized how to have a discerning spirit towards certain lyrics and artist , tapping into the deeper … Continue reading
To Create a Vision The bible says that without vision the people perish. It also says that you should write your vision and make it plain. When business owners get a vision of how they want to provide a service, … Continue reading
To Forgive Others Forgiving someone else is not for them, it is for you. The same rule applies. When someone has betrayed your trust or acted out of line with your expectations it can make you angry, feel hurt and … Continue reading
The Characteristics of A Leader Leaders are readers they take history and recreate it, they get lost in powerful stories and become one. Leaders never dwell on their title because they possess their position so well that others make up … Continue reading
What Is Spiritual Abuse? Spiritual Abuse is a type of abuse used within a religious context to manipulate an individual or group of people to do what the abuser wishes. In this case, we will show how predators often use … Continue reading
We have started family counseling. All of my siblings are invited and only one showed yesterday. I think God has an elaborate plan that he is not totally sharing with us. It is kind-of-like how we as parents withhold information … Continue reading
“When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them!” – Dr. Maya Angelou Are single women too picky? Let me save you the suspense, the answer is YES! As a woman for more than thirty years, I do get to … Continue reading
Thoughts Of The Day…. Know yourself. I am not a loose cannon. I do not do anything without a purpose – seriously. If I clean the kitchen, there is a purpose! I am knowledgeable about what I know, and what … Continue reading
I needed this today. I appreciate this Christian perspective about G.O.D. I first saw this in a church service and it is one of the best spoken word deliveries that I have ever heard. Please enjoy, and by all means, … Continue reading
Discrimination I am a black, female, with long dreadlocks, I’m overweight (sexy though), and my name is long and looks foreign. My name is also “christian” so people assume. I have been looking for a job for some time now … Continue reading
This New Year’s Eve think about all that was gained in this year, the knowledge, power and strength from understanding that you acquired through trial and error. How to attract a relationship that inspires the real you is a blog … Continue reading