- Oh wow! I finally have 1,000 @Twitter followers! This is exciting. If I can get one, I'll get ten. :) #ExpectGlory #Ressurrection please RTTell-A-Friend 4 hours ago
- Wife of Outspoken Dead Judge Weighs in on Depressing Saga of Woody Allen, and Mia and Dylan Farrow | Alternet alternet.org/news-amp-polit…Tell-A-Friend 4 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Oh wow! I finally have 1,000 @Twitter followers! This is exciting. If I can get one, I'll get ten. :) #ExpectGlory #Ressurrection please RTTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- Wife of Outspoken Dead Judge Weighs in on Depressing Saga of Woody Allen, and Mia and Dylan Farrow | Alternet alternet.org/news-amp-polit…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- #countdown to @todayshow and #booklaunch #identitycrisis #ressurrection please tune in! #expectglory instagram.com/p/lO_ow5N1qZ/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
- Couple who met in a homeless shelter pay it forward, help others transform lives today.com/news/couple-wh… via @todayshow @glorysoldiersTweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- Couple who met in a homeless shelter pay it forward, help others transform lives today.com/news/couple-wh… via @todayshowTweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 268,791 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- How to ask for what you REALLY want: A Quick Relationship Guide
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Oh wow! I finally have 1,000 @Twitter followers! This is exciting. If I can get one, I'll get ten. :) #ExpectGlory #Ressurrection please RT 4 hours ago
- Wife of Outspoken Dead Judge Weighs in on Depressing Saga of Woody Allen, and Mia and Dylan Farrow | Alternet alternet.org/news-amp-polit… 4 hours ago
- #countdown to @todayshow and #booklaunch #identitycrisis #ressurrection please tune in! #expectglory instagram.com/p/lO_ow5N1qZ/ 5 hours ago
- Couple who met in a homeless shelter pay it forward, help others transform lives today.com/news/couple-wh… via @todayshow @glorysoldiers 6 hours ago
- Couple who met in a homeless shelter pay it forward, help others transform lives today.com/news/couple-wh… via @todayshow 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: social services
During National Hunger and Homeless Awareness Week I thought that it was important to educate the public on reasons that people become homeless. This blog was originally published when I was homeless. There is a very quick and simple answer … Continue reading →
April 23rd, 2011 is a day that no one at the Arlington Central Library 1015 North Quincy Street Arlington Virginia, will ever forget, especially not Ressurrection Graves, author of the her debut memoir, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey … Continue reading →
I give myself away Russell talks a lot about giving. As Tony and Cynthia Brazelton have taught for years, that we should “Live by our giving.” It is a strange teaching because people are used to living by their income. I … Continue reading →
Here is part two. If you missed part one, Click HERE Meeting of the Minds With that in mind, I began to remind myself of my own purpose for being there. I went to CEO SPACE in Las Vegas, Nevada … Continue reading →
If you have been reading my blog you know that I have been living homeless for the past two years. I have been looking for stable employment and a place to live in that time to no avail. As an … Continue reading →
While we were talking I mentioned that in my relationship with Cobie, we had an issue with my mom who had put her input where it was not asked. And then I realized that much of my thoughts and expectation … Continue reading →
Let’s talk about relationships! It seems to be everyone’s favorite subject whether they want to admit it or not. We have to relate to others and discovering how to co-exist is vitally important to our spiritual, mental, physical and especially … Continue reading →
I had a conversation with a friend the other day who shared that they had planned to commit suicide. They were going to buy a house, leave it in the kids names’ etc…Suicide is the second leading cause of death … Continue reading →
I’m coming out I’m coming out! I don’t know that I want the world to know however, because my book Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to love is coming out I feel an obligation to clarify a few … Continue reading →
We as young people are quick to proclaim our independence from our parents, and even the demands or responsibilities of our family name. In today’s society we are so disconnected from the idea that we must represent our families well. … Continue reading →
In the last post, Tips for Homeless People- Part one I pointed out the first five tips that you should consider when working with the Department of Human Services. I know firsthand how this process can be alarming and humiliating. … Continue reading →
One of the things that I think we can all agree we dislike is having no answer to constant questions. Many times questions are intended to provoke a certain kind of answer from you, without you even knowing it. It … Continue reading →