- Alright now! We on our way to my backyard #NY See you tomorrow morning on @todayshow :) BE.… instagram.com/p/lSR4GMt1l4/Tell-A-Friend 35 minutes ago
- Psalm 119:97-100 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through thy comm bit.ly/1cJjLjpTell-A-Friend 9 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Alright now! We on our way to my backyard #NY See you tomorrow morning on @todayshow :) BE.… instagram.com/p/lSR4GMt1l4/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 35 minutes ago
- Psalm 119:97-100 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through thy comm bit.ly/1cJjLjpTweet us @AJourneyToLove 9 hours ago
- Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your copy Sunday! 100% of… instagram.com/p/lRP6tYN1hQ/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 10 hours ago
- I firmly believe your only competition is the scenario you create in your head. BE. Extraordinary! - #Ressurrection #AchieveGreatnessTweet us @AJourneyToLove 10 hours ago
- #paperback release of my memoir on SUNDAY. Guest on @TODAYshow #book available on @amazon BUY SUNDAY! #Ressurrection http://t.co/C3QmfrE2sZTweet us @AJourneyToLove 11 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 269,028 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Christina Murray of TLC's Reality Show The Sisterhood on Love, Marriage and the Business of Ministry
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Alright now! We on our way to my backyard #NY See you tomorrow morning on @todayshow :) BE.… instagram.com/p/lSR4GMt1l4/ 35 minutes ago
- Psalm 119:97-100 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through thy comm bit.ly/1cJjLjp 9 hours ago
- Without further ado, here's the back of the book! Won't be long now! :) buy your copy Sunday! 100% of… instagram.com/p/lRP6tYN1hQ/ 10 hours ago
- I firmly believe your only competition is the scenario you create in your head. BE. Extraordinary! - #Ressurrection #AchieveGreatness 10 hours ago
- #paperback release of my memoir on SUNDAY. Guest on @TODAYshow #book available on @amazon BUY SUNDAY! #Ressurrection http://t.co/C3QmfrE2sZ 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Survivor
Wade Robert Hoover faces federal charges after investigators allegedly found photos and videos of him sexually assaulting a boy who appeared to be asleep. The Associated Press BANGOR — An instructor at a Lewiston karate studio has been charged in federal … Continue reading
Originally Published By Fox591:47 p.m. EDT, October 30, 2012 Questionable text messages led a father to uncover a possible sexual relationship between his 14-year-old daughter and a 57-year-old man. text messages reveal possible sexual relationship between 14-year-old girl and 57-year-old man … Continue reading
Women and Men who have been incested often have trouble with developing and/or maintaining healthy relationships. It is somewhat confusing to do so because you have no real sense of what a healthy relationship is. For example, in incest abuse, … Continue reading
There are many reasons to heal from the things that you remember suffering from in your past. I don’t have to tell you that they affect and infect the very fabric of your life. Often during the healing process we … Continue reading
What have I learned this year? I have learned that there are seemingly good relationships that are poisonous when that one person isolates you from being in contact with others. It was a form of control and abuse that started … Continue reading
drgravesshow.mp3 In this radio interview, I mention a few blogs that you may want to refer to. You will find those blogs below. THE BIBLE AND CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE WHY CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE GROOMING SHOULD BECOME A FELONY SPIRITUAL ABUSE … Continue reading
A former University of Oklahoma social work professor who is awaiting trial on charges of sexually abusing children helped train Oklahoma Department of Human Services child welfare supervisors, records reveal. Originally Published By: Andrew Knittle and Randy Ellis | Published: July 23, 2012 NORMAN … Continue reading
My strength is as the strength of ten, because my heart is pure. ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson My dear friend and colleague Dr. Judith Reisman, a visiting law professor at Liberty University School of Law, recently guest lectured during “Sexual Behavior … Continue reading
Anyone have trouble with their in-laws? Well I have had a run in with one of my sister in-laws. I won’t go into detail, but as a PH.D that preaches forgiveness to my patients, this situation made me think about … Continue reading
#ooid=lscHY5Njp5laNB1mdxhuqqVZxbWSFRkf I am posting this story because I can not understand how in the world a judge would allow someone to get out on bail of any amount after being accused of raping five women. For the safety of us … Continue reading
I thought you would enjoy this video of Destiny’s Child. There rendition of Survivor here is sexy and fierce. This is Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month and honestly if you are still overcoming abuse, you don’t always feel sexy. We … Continue reading
Jason Kidd, of Gadsden Alabama contacted my office because he googled ‘child abuse’ in a search for attorneys or legislation that would support his efforts to seek justice for his daughter Melanie, and found our petition to Make Child Sexual … Continue reading
Good Touch, Bad Touch is a program that taught me how to identify when someone is in my personal space touching me in an appropriate or inappropriate way. Grooming is a technique used by predators to train children into believing that good … Continue reading
“You are not the victim once you start telling your story, you are the victor!” – Johnnetta Mcswain Emmy Award Winning, Johnnetta Mcswain is a woman to which I hold high regard. I am not fascinated by her story. I … Continue reading