- RT @Mayntre: (1/2) In honor of CSA awareness. Check out these books on CSA from @Mayntre @zheyrhumbee @AJourneyToLove https://t.co/cFWe4GE…Tell-A-Friend 6 hours ago
- RT @ElderBertrina: Homeless Volunteer Training under the direction of @AJourneyToLove & @GlorySoldiers with Team Now Faith #ExpectGloryTell-A-Friend 6 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @Mayntre: (1/2) In honor of CSA awareness. Check out these books on CSA from @Mayntre @zheyrhumbee @AJourneyToLove https://t.co/cFWe4GE…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- RT @ElderBertrina: Homeless Volunteer Training under the direction of @AJourneyToLove & @GlorySoldiers with Team Now Faith #ExpectGloryTweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- RT @MomsNCharge: @ElderBertrina @AJourneyToLove @GlorySoldiers Such a powerful training! Great to meet you Bertrina 😉 #expectgloryTweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- To be honest, there are a lot of things that are said about whether God is real or not. I contend that you'll only know when you encounter.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 19 hours ago
- RT @ChurchLove333: Iron does not get sharpened by a plastic knife.-SAC #thinkaboutitTweet us @AJourneyToLove 19 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 281,985 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Overcoming Incest and The Effects of Child Sexual Abuse Grooming
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- Make Love Again: A Poem
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @Mayntre: (1/2) In honor of CSA awareness. Check out these books on CSA from @Mayntre @zheyrhumbee @AJourneyToLove https://t.co/cFWe4GE… 6 hours ago
- RT @ElderBertrina: Homeless Volunteer Training under the direction of @AJourneyToLove & @GlorySoldiers with Team Now Faith #ExpectGlory 6 hours ago
- RT @MomsNCharge: @ElderBertrina @AJourneyToLove @GlorySoldiers Such a powerful training! Great to meet you Bertrina 😉 #expectglory 6 hours ago
- To be honest, there are a lot of things that are said about whether God is real or not. I contend that you'll only know when you encounter. 19 hours ago
- RT @ChurchLove333: Iron does not get sharpened by a plastic knife.-SAC #thinkaboutit 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: Survivors
When I talk to people who contact me about breaking their silence, and telling their story I am always cautious to include that some people may not believe them. I also mention that it is quite possible that some people will … Continue reading
Here are Five Great Blogs From This Year 1. Rules of Engagement 2. Bible and Child Sexual Abuse 3. Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Should Become A Felony 4. Marko Hamlin: Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse 5. Lil’ Wayne Gangsta or … Continue reading
This blog was originally published: May 4, 2012 before I knew that there was a #Forward campaign for Barack Obama. This is just a reminder of this year, what it represents and how we can go strong to end the … Continue reading
Sugar Ray Leonard doesn’t talk about his childhood sexual abuse very much. In fact, at Penn State’s Child Sexual Abuse Conference on Monday, in front of a sold-out crowd of survivors and supporters, Leonard told his story for only the … Continue reading
Hello Family, Friends and Constituents: I am in the process of remodeling my website and changing the website name to www.ajourneytoloveyou.com . I have a few products that will be coming out at the end of the year to help adults … Continue reading
***ATTENTION*** I have started the most important campaign of my career on Indiegogo. Everyone can get involved. I have offered a few perks for you to donate to my campaign. My husband donated to help you De-Clutter one room … Continue reading
“You are not the victim once you start telling your story, you are the victor!” – Johnnetta Mcswain Emmy Award Winning, Johnnetta Mcswain is a woman to which I hold high regard. I am not fascinated by her story. I … Continue reading