Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTell-A-Friend 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTell-A-Friend 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcomTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uYTweet us @AJourneyToLove 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOutTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformerTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 days ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 169,004 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 20133 months to go.
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Marko Hamlin: One Man's Story Of Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse and Depression
- Is Eleven-Year-Old Willow Smith Too Young For A Fake Or Real Tongue Ring?
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Unclaimed Baggage!!! wp.me/p2TJog-6g via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago
- Should You Break Your Silence? wp.me/p1eOgm-1uY 3 days ago
- fb.me/2PyHutOut 4 days ago
- HU Awards 96 Ph.D. Degrees washingtoninformer.com/index.php/loca… via @washinformer 5 days ago
- I have some amazing pictures to upload. I have decided to share some of them on our website. We are revamping the brand! :) Stay tuned. 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Violence and Abuse
Pedophiles are Watching Coy Mathis, and Lil Poopy: What these Children have to do with Legalizing Sexual Abuse
I am mortified. I wrote a blog a while back which made some people up in arms about my question whether legalizing same-sex marriage will pave the way for legalizing sex with children. If you read this article, and the … Continue reading
Last night, my car did some weird thing and stopped in the middle of the highway. We were in 30 degree weather. The police called a tow truck before I could work anything out. They were there within a half … Continue reading
I received a phone call yesterday from the brother of someone who was sexually abused by a minister in their church when she was 13-16 years old. Without giving full details on the rape(s), he mentioned that his mother approached … Continue reading
Let’s be completely honest, either you have been a stage one stalker or you have been stalked at the stage one level at some point in your life. When people are soul-tied, emotionally connected to one another, who may not … Continue reading
Women and Men who have been incested often have trouble with developing and/or maintaining healthy relationships. It is somewhat confusing to do so because you have no real sense of what a healthy relationship is. For example, in incest abuse, … Continue reading
In the previous post I introduce all ten reasons that we will cover. Here they are again for your information. To forgive yourself To forgive others To learn the heart of your siblings To get questions answered To become comfortable … Continue reading
In writing my memoir, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, there were a few things that seem to happen repeatedly. One of the things that kept happening was that I would mention a traumatic event that had … Continue reading
***ATTENTION*** I have started the most important campaign of my career on Indiegogo. Everyone can get involved. I have offered a few perks for you to donate to my campaign. My husband donated to help you De-Clutter one room … Continue reading
A friend mortified by the recent paperwork that she received from her job stating “Guidance: Gender-Specific Facilities” contacted me immediately to express her concern that allowing Transgendered individuals to use the restroom in whatever bathroom they choose, namingly a restroom … Continue reading
A Year Alone The human body is at once marvelously complex and straightforwardly simple. Most of how it functions we can only hope to grasp intellectually yet a lot of how it functions, in a general way, is simple to … Continue reading
“Sometimes we have Earthquakes in our lives, and even though we survive the Earthquakes we still have to survive the Aftershock.” – Jan Williams My brothers raped and impregnated me, Jan said. Our first conversation was filled with a snippet … Continue reading
As a child Ginny Scales-Medeiros would show up to school in tattered clothing from her trailer park residence. She grew up dirt poor and bathed once per week. Her mother made her clothes and she was often targeted by school … Continue reading
“You are not the victim once you start telling your story, you are the victor!” – Johnnetta Mcswain Emmy Award Winning, Johnnetta Mcswain is a woman to which I hold high regard. I am not fascinated by her story. I … Continue reading
As a speaker on the subject of Teen Dating Relationships: Violence and Emotional Wellness, I thought that it was important to celebrate Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month with a blog post. So, I went digging for a spark of some … Continue reading