- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co…Tell-A-Friend 6 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW…Tell-A-Friend 8 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 6 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @andersoncooper: Fascinating how #Mandela as a young man was able to see how the white regime used ethnic divisions between blacks to di…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @nbcwashington: "Today his spirit is soaring through the heavens. He is now forever free." ~ Muhammad Ali on Mandela. More reaction: htt…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
- RT @AlfredEdmondJr: Fighting to get @RutgersU to divest f/apartheid South African major cause for me as a black student leader at RU in 198…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 8 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 243,736 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Domonique Scott of the Sisterhood Reality Show on Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse, Foster Care and Prostitution
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Why are we losing the Christmas Holiday spirit?
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
Blogs I Follow
Posts I Liked
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @nypost: Nelson Mandela and wife Winnie raise their fists upon his release from prison after 27 years nyp.st/1aE5q5J http://t.co… 6 hours ago
- RT @hollyrpeete: Fitting. #RIPNelsonMandela "@mcpli: The marquee at the Apollo Theater honors Nelson Mandela tonight. http://t.co/vfasLEgfW… 8 hours ago
- RT @andersoncooper: Fascinating how #Mandela as a young man was able to see how the white regime used ethnic divisions between blacks to di… 8 hours ago
- RT @nbcwashington: "Today his spirit is soaring through the heavens. He is now forever free." ~ Muhammad Ali on Mandela. More reaction: htt… 8 hours ago
- RT @AlfredEdmondJr: Fighting to get @RutgersU to divest f/apartheid South African major cause for me as a black student leader at RU in 198… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: washington dc
Originally Published By Fox591:47 p.m. EDT, October 30, 2012 Questionable text messages led a father to uncover a possible sexual relationship between his 14-year-old daughter and a 57-year-old man. text messages reveal possible sexual relationship between 14-year-old girl and 57-year-old man … Continue reading
[MEDIA RELEASE] ‘We Found Love’ in a hopeless place: How a Veteran and Entrepreneur crossed paths in a homeless shelter – their wedding celebration and the launch of their non-profit organization to end homelessness with housing in America
WEDDING CELEBRATION: DEVEN AND RESSURRECTION Ressurrection Graves is a serial entrepreneur and like many Oscar winners (Martin Sheen or Halle Berry), businessmen and women before her, homelessness was the path least desired. This experience has developed and shaped the emergence … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote a blog here about being an at-risk homeless entrepreneur. In short, I shared that my car shut down while I was going 60 mph on the highway this weekend, we managed to get to the side of … Continue reading
Make Love Again He kissed me and love returned. Quenching my thirst with his face, our lips connected. We met again for the first kiss. Our eyes closed and we felt the softness of each other’s heart. Desperately wanting to … Continue reading
The Characteristics of A Leader Leaders are readers they take history and recreate it, they get lost in powerful stories and become one. Leaders never dwell on their title because they possess their position so well that others make up … Continue reading
Anyone have trouble with their in-laws? Well I have had a run in with one of my sister in-laws. I won’t go into detail, but as a PH.D that preaches forgiveness to my patients, this situation made me think about … Continue reading
Most of us feel uncomfortable when we walk by a homeless person. We don’t know how they got there or what can be done to solve America’s growing problem of homelessness. Do an enlightening interview with a guest who used to be homeless, but … Continue reading
Sugar Ray Leonard doesn’t talk about his childhood sexual abuse very much. In fact, at Penn State’s Child Sexual Abuse Conference on Monday, in front of a sold-out crowd of survivors and supporters, Leonard told his story for only the … Continue reading
Frank Lombard Duke University Professor Rapes and Video Taped African-American Adopted Son Sentenced to 27 years
Frank Lombard, the associate director of Duke University’s Center for Health Policy was arrested in 2009, after he produced pornography of sexual acts with his African-American adopted son. The media did not want to cover it. Lombard, a perfect example of … Continue reading
A group of psychiatrists and other mental health professionals say it’s time to change the way society views individuals who have physical attractions to children. The organization, which calls itself B4U-Act, is lobbying for changes to the Diagnostic and Statistical … Continue reading
I wrote a blog awhile back, predicting that sexual predators, otherwise known as child molesters would begin to request to be seen as people who have a sexually alternative lifestyle, likened to homosexuality. Part of my thinking was spiritual intuitiveness, … Continue reading
Nevada leads America in unemployment, foreclosures, personal bankruptcy, divorce, violent crime, robbery, and auto theft. But there is another secret lurking in the town that features half-naked women walking down the street at all hours of the night, and drunken … Continue reading
Hello Family, Friends and Constituents: I am in the process of remodeling my website and changing the website name to www.ajourneytoloveyou.com . I have a few products that will be coming out at the end of the year to help adults … Continue reading
Internship Opportunities I attended a tele-seminar last week that changed my life. Steve Harrison who owns a company called Radio Television Interview Report, was the facilitator. He had a tele-seminar which told us what rich authors know that … Continue reading