- Glory Soldiers Global founders, #Ressurrection and Deven. @ajourneytolove #expectglory Buy a copy of… instagram.com/p/lU2LJpN1jF/Tell-A-Friend 13 hours ago
- All Done! That was the most amazing two minutes. I was holding back tears. The whole segment is… instagram.com/p/lUu979t1nd/Tell-A-Friend 14 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
- Ten Reasons You Should Attend Family Counseling - To Become Comfortable Sharing Who You Really Are
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Glory Soldiers Global founders, #Ressurrection and Deven. @ajourneytolove #expectglory Buy a copy of… instagram.com/p/lU2LJpN1jF/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 13 hours ago
- All Done! That was the most amazing two minutes. I was holding back tears. The whole segment is… instagram.com/p/lUu979t1nd/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- We're in NY about to head over for our interview on the TODAY Show! Please support @ajourneytolove by… instagram.com/p/lUfmyCt1kM/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 16 hours ago
- Change your clocks! #DaylightSavings instagram.com/p/lTeV6gt1sh/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
- We are going out for a #datenight much needed love muffin time! Thai food in NY! Be sure to let us… instagram.com/p/lTcNR8N1oc/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 day ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 269,450 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Christina Murray of TLC's Reality Show The Sisterhood on Love, Marriage and the Business of Ministry
- My Deitrick Haddon Response: Your Marriage Ending was A Choice
- Why You Should Go To Premarital Counseling Before Getting Engaged!
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Glory Soldiers Global founders, #Ressurrection and Deven. @ajourneytolove #expectglory Buy a copy of… instagram.com/p/lU2LJpN1jF/ 13 hours ago
- All Done! That was the most amazing two minutes. I was holding back tears. The whole segment is… instagram.com/p/lUu979t1nd/ 14 hours ago
- We're in NY about to head over for our interview on the TODAY Show! Please support @ajourneytolove by… instagram.com/p/lUfmyCt1kM/ 16 hours ago
- Change your clocks! #DaylightSavings instagram.com/p/lTeV6gt1sh/ 1 day ago
- We are going out for a #datenight much needed love muffin time! Thai food in NY! Be sure to let us… instagram.com/p/lTcNR8N1oc/ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: woman
Discrimination I am a black, female, with long dreadlocks, I’m overweight (sexy though), and my name is long and looks foreign. My name is also “christian” so people assume. I have been looking for a job for some time now … Continue reading
The Lonnie Hunter Show One afternoon I was listening to the Lonnie Hunter Show, a radio show on a Radio One station, Praise 104.1, owned by Cathy Hughes. Lonnie Hunter had a question of the day whereby callers could call … Continue reading
Each year, the tradition is that I would come to some conclusion of the things that I’d learned that particular year. This tradition came about because my birthday is December 31st. And, my name is Ressurrection which essentially means the … Continue reading
Are you ready to Meet the Fockers? Holidays are usually the time when the pressure is on. You are either important or you’re not. You have either been with your significant other long enough to meet the parents or they … Continue reading
For many of you who have followed this blog, and are familiar with my story, you understand that I have endured some hardships in business that put me in a place of being homeless. As a result of this situation, … Continue reading
Introduction of Workshop In lieu of having a quick in and out book signing, we feel impressed to talk about emotional abuse at Ressurrection’s very first book signing. This will not be the standard, and the event is not long … Continue reading
I am not saying that all women are judgmental, but I will jump out on a limb and say, all women think too much at one point or another. We are fabulous multi-taskers, and we will assume if we are … Continue reading
In a rather disturbing set of events this morning, I have choices to make. I brought my daughter to school, with my gas light on. The gas tank was UNDER E and I put my last $4.50 in there. It … Continue reading
Once a week, people all over the world sit down for a family meeting. As seen on television, this is where families get to share their feelings, confess their sins and find solutions to problems. Unlike television however, is the … Continue reading
Here’s that last of the series for Marketing Tips…Enjoy! DO NOT- get a flash website. Not on the home page, or any page. It’s annoying and takes too much time.You want an online service that pops. One that tells people … Continue reading