I haven’t felt like much of an Entrepreneur lately. I’ve been focused on personal goals and relationships. I feel like my energy toward what I love and have passion for has suffered slightly as of recent.
While I don’t think that my thoughts are out of the ordinary, I want to make sure that I’m not falling into an abyss of displeasure with the routine of working a day job, sleep, eat, and back to work.
My life was created to make an impact. I am here for a reason as we all are. For me, in particular, failing to meet my own desires to fulfill purpose can seem debilitating at times.
So, I am re-dedicating myself to the life that I am supposed to live. My greatest challenge is finding paid engagements in a city that doesn’t always focus on quality, and who like things for free because they can get what they need from whom they know.
I intend to continue to do things at alms but on my own time, not to create additional visibility to my brand unless it is a television or radio program.
So, stay tuned as I figure out how to step into a new place, a new season and engage new interests with my honorable value.
Being an Entrepreneur has perks but recognition is not one of them that I’m after. I want to be extraordinary at being who I am because God is. Instead, I’d like to find myself fully financially sustained through my work because I believe it is destiny. For someone with no silver spoon, and no rich uncle or husband for that matter, it takes a certain kind of laser focus and tenacity to disallow life’s circumstances to take the wheel.
Today, I wish you a renewed sense of commitment to the things and people that you are smitten with.
- Course of Action: Goal Setting and Remembering your passion (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- One year blogging- what’s next? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- My Letter to my Younger Self (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Another Year…. (johnsonhl.wordpress.com)
- What I’ve Learned This Year I (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- How to be a successful entrepreneur – making sure your business succeeds (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- 1 Year of Peaceful Coexistence With My Day Job (angiesophy.wordpress.com)
- Etsy Entrepreneurs Savvy crafters reveal the secrets to their success (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Goal Setting (confidenceiseverything.wordpress.com)
- Achieving Your Goals Should Be Fun, Bring Passion To Your Goal Setting (realgoalgetter.com)
- What are the three keys to self improvement and motivation? (mrking0628.wordpress.com)
- The Entrepreneur’s Dilemma: For Love Or Money? (bizsugar.com)