In the last blog, I stopped at #17. I drew a blank, but the ultimate goal is to come up with 31 desirable gifts that I wish!
I’m doing this to be able to look back and see what is important to me in the next few years.
Last year, my list would’ve surely consisted of housing, since as many of your know I battled homelessness for three years, after closing a business and losing a home to foreclosure.
My list would’ve included necessities, and likely the word “LOVE”. Thank God almighty, many of the things I was embattled over in the last years were resolved this year. There is still need of course but this peace is priceless.
18. To meet and spend time with Muhammed Ali
19. Oprah Winfrey
20. Maya Angelou
21. Robert Kiyosaki
22. Thomas David Jakes
23. Pastor Mumba (visited from Canada)
24. Joyce Meyers
25. To do my “OWN” special on Oprah’s Network about the effects of child abuse, prevention, and awareness from a different perspective than Lisa Ling.
26. To take a trip to Hawaii
27. To spend a few months in Africa with a guided native to learn about the history and beauty.
28. For fun, I’ll add that I’ve always wanted a sports car.
29. To be fully funded for one of my businesses. I.E, Money to market my book, and advocacy for child sexual abuse prevention, awareness and healing. The option is my healing massage center with an extensive ten-year business plan.
30. To be given an expensive, nice chess table, and/or Scrabble Deluxe Board game.
31. I wrote what I wanted here, erased it and kept this list in the “draft” section. I thought #31 should be extra special, and it is. There is nothing that you may do to grant this wish- but God. My thirty-first wish for December 31st is, a biological son! Now that would be the most beautiful gift ever!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this list. I’d love for you to comment and tell me what you’d like, who you want to meet, or a place you’d like to travel and explore.