Dae’Jah Cymone is a new Teen Contributor for my blog. She will talk about teen perspectives that can help us parents be more effective guides and leaders. In the spirit of collaboration, I have allowed Dae’Jah Cymone to come up with her own blog topics, that she feels passionate about, and have allowed her to make a list of questions that she believes her friends would want answers to.
Here are a few of those questions that I will be answering for your teenagers, and for you to think about how to answer them for your teenagers at home. I hope that this new collaboration is helpful to you. Your feedback is most welcomed.
- If I have sex with my boyfriend and we break up, am I still worth being with?
- What are the signs to know that my boyfriend is controlling?
- Should I listen to my mom when she tells me to break up?
Some of the blog topics will be specific to teenage girls however many of the topics such as regarding control are unisex conversations that we can have at home, starting as early as seventh grade depending on where you live and what your child is exposed to.
I hope that you will stay tuned for these blogs that will be released in sprinkles, somewhere in between my releases about Love, Life, Relationships and Overcoming Abuse.
Let’s welcome Dae’Jah Cymone and start the New Year with whole relationships all around!
- How to deal with a girlfriend boy friend Relationship?part1 (islamicyouthforce.wordpress.com)
- Dont take what your kids say so personally (theglobeandmail.com)
- The Lies They Tell Teens (leggomyigloo.wordpress.com)