It seems like the theme this week is relating to discovering and using your natural and spiritual gifts in order to achieve a more fulfilled, and purpose driven life. I wrote about Prov. 18:16, and released it Sunday morning. I then, attended church where Kat Kerr was the guest speaker, and guess what she talked about, that’s right, gifts.
Please check out some of the other blogs that I have written about gifts, however today, I want to celebrate the amazing, gifts being used by Chloe and Halle Bailey.
My daughter introduced them to me, and I must admit that I fell in love. These young sisters were indeed born to sing. There are gifts that we are born with, that wake us up in the morning. Gifts are special to me, and I speak of them often because I believe that the more in touch with your gifts you are, the more you are a gift to the world.
Please enjoy this video by Chloe and Halle Bailey, who recently appeared on Helen and were gifted with tickets to the American Music Awards. Your gifts make room for you, and bring you before great men.
Subscribe —> www.ressurrection.wordpress.com (to the right)
- Repentance: Opening One’s Heart to Receiving Spiritual Gifts (frted.wordpress.com)
- What Gift Are You Giving? (the1stfollower.com)
- Are We Being Too Selfish In Our Sunday Worship? (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- Spiritual Gifts Salvo #1: Some Introductory Remarks (coffeenotallowed.wordpress.com)
- Are You Too Afraid Open Your Gifts? – 2 Timothy 1:6-7 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Love Thyself (joyofspa.com)
- Gifts that mean more (boticca.com)