I have had several men join me by subscribing to our blog —> to the right. Many men feel that there story is less heard because they may have been abused by a female. In addition, many children boy or girl who were abused by a woman feels that their story is less validated because of the overwhelming percentages that separate abusive women, and men.
One thirty three hundred women are child sexual abusers through molestation or some other form of sexual misconduct and perversion. By contrast, we have staggering statistics with men who are child sexual abusers. I have a study that I use to identify the number of abusers by their nationality. You can check out the blog on The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse . In the meantime, please watch the above video highlighting three women abusers.
The only real distinction between women and men, is that they are women and men. Women may commit sexual abuse less, however the sick, perverted thoughts are not acceptable regardless of sex, race, culture, or geographic location.
My prayer is that we would all overcome the psychological and emotional affects of child sexual abuse, rape, molestation or any kind of sexual perversion. As I continue to write about male and female abusers, and how we are victors instead of victims I hope that you join me on this important journey. We all have a voice regardless of the demographic information of our perpetrators. We all are valid, beautiful and should not define ourselves by our abusers.
Instead we must encourage and love each other through the painful memories, the silent suffering and find strength and will to become who we are destined to be. To the men on my page, I will absolutely speak, and make sure that I share blogs that you find to be relevant to you.
Also, please feel free to ask me questions and make suggestions for future blogs by sending me an email at ressurrection dot wordpress at yahoo dot com.
Please watch the video and feel free to leave a comment.
- Who are Child Sexual Abuse Predators? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- 120 things to do in 1231 days (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Victim Blaming pushes away whom we Love (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Writing Until it Reigns (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Taking the Stand (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Author and Speaker Biography (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Children cannot afford the absence of a Mother or Father (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- The Heart of the Matter: My Letter to a Battered Woman (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- If You Don’t Do Anything, Then You Didn’t Do Enough Yourself (civilityisnotdead.wordpress.com)
- Psychologist Testifies Joshua Komisarjevsky Was Sexually Abused As A Child (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Call for Papers/Presenters for RCASA’ Teal Ribbon Conference on Sexual Violence, Abuse, Trauma (preventviolence.wordpress.com)
- Breaking Their Will: Shedding Light on Religious Child Maltreatment (new.exchristian.net)
- Colorado Springs Priest Accused Of Sexually Abusing A Child (denver.cbslocal.com)
- There’s no excuse for clerical child abuse, but we need to recognize that the sexual abuse of minors is more common in secular society (catholicherald.co.uk)
- Riding the waves (villageaunties.org)
- Mothers of childhood sexual abuse victims (lilywhitewash.wordpress.com)