Remember my last post “My Career Journey?” In this one, I want to revisit the experience that I mentioned which I desire to have as I work. And, here is a sample introduction letter that I am going to send out. How am I doing?
My name is Ressurrection Graves, author and speaker; formerly a celebrity massage therapist and business owner. I have authored several volumes of poetry, and a memoir released in 2011 entitled, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love. The book is available on Amazon, and at: www.identitycrisisbook.com . I speak professionally on the following subjects:
- Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
- Healing from Child Sexual Abuse
- Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Teen Dating Violence
- Healthy Relationships
- Emotional Wellness
Corporate Speaking Topics Include:
- Anti-Bullying and Emotional Abuse in the Workplace: A $180 Million Dollar Problem
- Effective Communication in the Workplace: How to Make Relationships your Biggest Asset
- Conflict Resolution and Employee Mediation
For Corporations I also:
- Offer consulting services to support employees in conflict resolution; relationship problem solving post speaking engagement.
- Small Group Customer Service and Communication classes (at work)
I host a blog entitled Love, Life, and Relationships: Overcoming Emotional and Child Sexual Abuse at: www.ressurrection.wordpress.com . Please review my Author and Speaker Biography held at the aforementioned website and share it with professionals.
I currently offer two products:
- Ten Ways to Safeguard your Child from Sexual Abuse DVD
- Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love
Both products are often coupled with my speaking service to create a whole package for the audience members. I will conduct a book signing after most events to speak with participants one on one as well.
I currently have two upcoming speaking engagements to share:
- Entitled, LOVE I will talk about what love is, healthy relationships and teen dating violence with students at Washington-Lee High School. One of the top 75 schools in the country.
- University of Houston – This talk will focus on identifying our gifts, and overcoming the abuse that prevents us from activating and responding to the call on our lives.
Please consider sharing this email with five business professionals who would be interested in hiring me for their next engagement, and feel encouraged to subscribe to my blog: www.ressurrection.wordpress.com
Bonus: Join our Blog Review! Here are ten blogs that you can read and leave a comment, or share. Let us know how we’re doing and please submit your questions. Your thoughts may provoke an answer placed in my next blog!
Here is the release of Ten Ways to Safeguard Your Child from Sexual Abuse DVD – AS SEEN ON TV!
LIMITED TIME OFFER: For anyone who books Ressurrection as a Speaker for their next engagement between January 1, 2012 and April 30th, 2012 – your travel fees will be waived!
- February is National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month (marissavelarde.wordpress.com)
- Taking the Stand (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Did Tyler Perry pressure the victim from Penn State to testify in his Open Letter? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- 120 things to do in 1231 days (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- One year blogging- what’s next? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Will the church stand up to support members with mental illness and those who have suffered sexual abuse? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Author and Speaker Biography (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Sample Proclamation for Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month (preventviolence.wordpress.com)
- The Ladies Room: The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse by Ressurection Graves (thelifechangeministry.wordpress.com)