For months, I have been anticipating the moment when I log into my Word Press Blog Account and find 20,000 views! I set a few goals approaching the new year that I would have more than one hundred views per day, that comments would increase, and readership.
In my Life List Blog, I listed how many new followers I wanted on each social network profile. However, I did not list how many followers I want to have with my blog. I kept that to myself. I am so proud to stand before you today with 965 subscribers! I am thirty five away from one thousand subscribers! And, to add to the excitement, I logged in today to 20,012 visitors! I finished the day with 124 views.
My principles in life are pretty specific. I never stop. I am never idle. I am always purpose driven. I never do anything in life that does not have a purpose. If you have read my book, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, you know that I have been through a number of career changes including having to close my massage company location and having to learn that what was once erected can be erected again.
The daunting task of re-energizing yourself week after week when you pour every fiber of your being into a project that does not yield the results you desire can be exhausting. I am sure I have a blog or two that is less than satisfying, or motivating to my readers. I try to make sure that they are few and far between but even I can be a bit emotional behind fulfilling my dreams, and seeing results from my work.
On the outside looking in, there have been many who have accredited me to goal achievement. There have been mentorship requests. However, the truth is, I have the same growing pains as anyone else who has not been left an inheritance from their family members.
I have also had distractions. I love an appreciate network marketing but in my personal opinion, it is a self-confidence program for the poor but not a good side hustle. Network Marketing is for the experienced professional with a network to market to. I’m sure that doesn’t make some people too happy but that is why it is my experience.
On very rare occasion someone wills their way beyond the larger circle of people who quit in three months, or can’t make enough money in two years to keep going. Nonetheless, network marketing is a business structure, and you aren’t just committing part time, no hassle hours! If you are a visionary with business plans, looking for alternate revenue outside of your business plan, can be a distraction. Lesson Learned!
In light of all of the obstacles that I have come up against in the last week. I want to take a moment to breathe, thank God for my life, my loves, and my liberties. I want to thank God for the opportunity to overcome adversity, for the wisdom to make decisions that would be positively beneficial to my life, my calling and my future.
Sometimes instead of looking ahead, there are times like this moment that you have to thank God for your now. If I were to compare my blog against a travel blog that is read by 300,000 readers per month, or has 7,000 subscribers – sure I do not have much to celebrate. However, when you think about the fact that my blog is dedicated to women and men who are recovering from emotional and child sexual abuse and those who love them, you will feel inspired to do a quick praise dance to Celebrate Your Now!
I want God to know that I am aware that he is working on my behalf, and that he is opening doors that no man can close. He also closes doors that no man can open. As a last testimony in this blog. I opened a bill today that I was unable to pay, and quite frankly had prayed over, but had not looked at in several months. I was unsure how I would take care of it, and when I saw the billing statement history it showed that there was a $75 payment accredited to my account. Someone paid my bill! I have no idea how, and I do not care how.
Celebrate Your Now! The Law of Attraction is in effect. Put your faith into what you believe, and obey what you are hearing to be a part of the “how” process to accomplish what you are pursuing.
At times it does seem frustrating to keep celebrating your yesterday, and to keep acknowledging small connections or opportunities that are unpaid and do not turn into the income that you want. I feel impressed to encourage you, to Celebrate Your Now!
Three Ways to Celebrate Your Now (Right Now)
- Reflect on Today – Do you have a bad situation that could have been worse? Has your life been spared somehow. Some one that you know or do not know may have had a Home Invasion this weekend. Some one did not wake up. Every breathe is a celebration but we are so expectant of everything that happens in our life repetitiously that we forget to appreciate the miraculous gift to take in and let out deep rhythmic breaths.
- Goals- Pick one thing, from your business or personal life plan that you have been wanting to achieve. Think on it, and ask yourself if you have improved or made strides. Are you gaining on your goals? Are you wearing them down like a Lion to his prey? If so, you have something special to celebrate.
- Acceptance- Know who you are, and receive it! Stand up with your shoulders and arms relaxed straight down the side of your body. Your hands should touch the side of your thighs. Put your feet shoulder width a part. Quiet yourself, and take in a deep breath while thanking God, and calling those things that you are believing for to come to you. Ex. Thank you God for breathing life into my body. Thank you God for making my enemies be at peace with me. Thank you God for your protection. Thank you for giving me wisdom. Thank you for accelerating me in every area of my life. I Call in the manifestation of every that I have need of….. Then pulling your hands from the sides of your thighs over your head to touch above, reaching the sky as far up as you can, you may begin to exhale without dropping your arms. Bring your arms back down the same way you have rounded them up, and exhale thinking, “The Sky has just opened up for me.”
I hope these three tips help you to Celebrate Your Now!
Sending Light to You!
Best of Blessings,
SUBSCRIBE —-> www.ressurrection.wordpress.com
- One year blogging- what’s next? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Taking the Stand (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- 120 things to do in 1231 days (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Did Tyler Perry pressure the victim from Penn State to testify in his Open Letter? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- If I were a Predator where would I go for Thanksgiving? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)
- Will the church stand up to support members with mental illness and those who have suffered sexual abuse? (ressurrection.wordpress.com)