- Wow! A CFO gets $70M to leave a job. That's the top of your game indeed. #business m.huffpost.com/us/entry/69514…Tell-A-Friend 36 minutes ago
- As #entrepreneurs finding our cause, our #give back is just as important to creating a life of balance as including time to pause. #povertyTell-A-Friend 37 minutes ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Wow! A CFO gets $70M to leave a job. That's the top of your game indeed. #business m.huffpost.com/us/entry/69514…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 36 minutes ago
- As #entrepreneurs finding our cause, our #give back is just as important to creating a life of balance as including time to pause. #povertyTweet us @AJourneyToLove 37 minutes ago
- Deuteronomy 15:11 There will always be #poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded. #Sunday #GivingTweet us @AJourneyToLove 39 minutes ago
- For all the beautiful humans who thought I was crazy. #RFID #Microchip #law #Implant humansarefree.com/2015/03/nbc-re…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- An easy, practical and #spiritual way to remove #fear is to flood the atmosphere with #love. The two cannot co-exist. #entrepreneursTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 373,238 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Do black people go to tanning salons?
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Wow! A CFO gets $70M to leave a job. That's the top of your game indeed. #business m.huffpost.com/us/entry/69514… 36 minutes ago
- As #entrepreneurs finding our cause, our #give back is just as important to creating a life of balance as including time to pause. #poverty 37 minutes ago
- Deuteronomy 15:11 There will always be #poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded. #Sunday #Giving 39 minutes ago
- For all the beautiful humans who thought I was crazy. #RFID #Microchip #law #Implant humansarefree.com/2015/03/nbc-re… 4 hours ago
- An easy, practical and #spiritual way to remove #fear is to flood the atmosphere with #love. The two cannot co-exist. #entrepreneurs 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Frank Lombard Duke University Professor Rapes and Video Taped African-American Adopted Son Sentenced to 27 years
Frank Lombard, the associate director of Duke University’s Center for Health Policy was arrested in 2009, after he produced pornography of sexual acts with his African-American adopted son. The media did not want to cover it. Lombard, a perfect example of … Continue reading
LONDON (AP) — The scale of the child sex abuse scandal engulfing the BBC expanded on Thursday as authorities announced that 300 potential victims had come forward with accusations against one of the broadcaster’s most popular children’s entertainers and that others might have … Continue reading
We only have SEVEN DAYS! Voting ends on October 29, 2012 VOTE FOR RESSURRECTION FOR “WOMEN WHO SHINE”! UPDATE: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE! CLICK HERE She will get $10,000 and a cover story on Yahoo. Ressurrection’s husband … Continue reading
A group of psychiatrists and other mental health professionals say it’s time to change the way society views individuals who have physical attractions to children. The organization, which calls itself B4U-Act, is lobbying for changes to the Diagnostic and Statistical … Continue reading
I wrote a blog awhile back, predicting that sexual predators, otherwise known as child molesters would begin to request to be seen as people who have a sexually alternative lifestyle, likened to homosexuality. Part of my thinking was spiritual intuitiveness, … Continue reading
Child Grooming has always had an obvious definition to me, perhaps because I was a victim of child sexual abuse. Intrigued by the criminal mind of a sexual predator I begin to seek out information for my Ten Ways to … Continue reading
Nevada leads America in unemployment, foreclosures, personal bankruptcy, divorce, violent crime, robbery, and auto theft. But there is another secret lurking in the town that features half-naked women walking down the street at all hours of the night, and drunken … Continue reading
This article was originally written by Michael Pearson, September 19, 2012. I decided to re-publish it as a reference for my readers because of the similarities of the charge that this man received and my petition for Make Child Sexual … Continue reading
Hello Family, Friends and Constituents: I am in the process of remodeling my website and changing the website name to www.ajourneytoloveyou.com . I have a few products that will be coming out at the end of the year to help adults … Continue reading
In the month of October, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, many people show their support for ending domestic violence. Coincidentally, I had the opportunity to face some feelings about forgiveness and walking in love by writing an open letter to my … Continue reading
#ooid=lscHY5Njp5laNB1mdxhuqqVZxbWSFRkf I am posting this story because I can not understand how in the world a judge would allow someone to get out on bail of any amount after being accused of raping five women. For the safety of us … Continue reading
What a fantastic day for breaking the silence. Ressurrection Graves, a child sexual abuse prevention and healing relationship mentor was watching the news with her husband and daughter when she saw ‘child sexual abuse’ go across the bottom of the … Continue reading
Rarely do I look at the “search terms” on my website and decide to make it a blog topic anymore, however this question made my heart grieve for the person asking the question. I am not sure what blog they … Continue reading
In writing my memoir, Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, there were a few things that seem to happen repeatedly. One of the things that kept happening was that I would mention a traumatic event that had … Continue reading
Meek Mills is a rapper from the Philadelphia area. A pastor who planted a church in the same area that Meek Mills is from decided to boycott is new song “Amen” citing that the song is sacrilegious. One of the … Continue reading
I have to provide some context for the following information. I was on the phone with Pastor Jomo K. Johnson yesterday on a totally unrelated business call. At some point during the call, the subject of his boycott for the … Continue reading
Love and Hip Hop’s K. Michelle and Domestic Violence: Does Emotional Abuse Excuse A Choice To Attack A Loved One?
I have to first say that as with child sexual abuse, predators have different profiles, and domestic violence comes with this same kind of distinction. In the popular Tyler Perry plays and movies, Madea (one of the main characters played … Continue reading